New outfits
New scenes.

Janice
Progression updated.
New scenes.

Lisa
Progression updated.
New scene
but the new scenes aren't even in the diary.
I think the developer missed something and is probably in no hurry to do something.

Reactions: Big_Ass_Lover

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
but the amendments state that
Brenda
Progression updated.
New scenes.

Emily
Progression updated.
New outfits
New scenes.

Janice
Progression updated.
New scenes.

Lisa
Progression updated.
New scene
but the new scenes aren't even in the diary.
I think the developer missed something and is probably in no hurry to do something.
Those are all for 21.0, 21.1 is just bug fixes (as far as im aware) and adding Emily bonus content outfit code. 21.0 is the last actual content update

foible

Aug 29, 2017
You don't really need it after 0.14, the hints are enough.
The shit you talkin'? The hints are only for situations you're already working on. NO hints for when and where to interact with some of the girls until you interact with them at the right time of day at the right location. They're certainly useful at times, but they surely don't account for every advancement.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
how did you get the librarian to lvl.1?
I haven't even gotten through the fourth homework. I've got no hints and I've gone to several locations at different times of day. No hints, no messages. I worry that maybe I did something out of order and my save is now broken.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
If you want you can throw your save in here and may be someone can figure it out.
It's always a good choice to make a save before entering a new quest every morning!
I generally try to do that. I roughly followed the old walkthrough to start, but I did a few things out of order, like talking to the mirror and and lifting weights in the bedroom. Here's my latest save.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
If you want you can throw your save in here and may be someone can figure it out.
It's always a good choice to make a save before entering a new quest every morning!
Also, I saw a post earlier in the thread about informing the cop lady of the teacher's dildo in her drawer. I found the dildo, but I can't talk to the cop about it.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
The dildo is for now only for Ms Wei's own pleasure but you should have found there a business card which you can then talk with Isabelle the cop about it.
I'll throw a look into your save now!
Oh yeah, that's right, the card, not the dildo. Still, I can't talk to the cop about it. I've seen her several times at the park while I've been wandering about and there's no prompt to discuss it.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I find that to be a common thing in my life. When something frustrates me, if I bitch about it somewhere, I immediately find the solution.

• Haha
Reactions: r0ckh0und

zelda1717

Apr 7, 2020
Hello friends, it is not stated what has been renewed in 21.1 and what the new missions are, it seems like I am playing 21.0. what's wrong

fxboby

Jul 5, 2017
Those are all for 21.0, 21.1 is just bug fixes (as far as im aware) and adding Emily bonus content outfit code. 21.0 is the last actual content update
20.0 update was with Brenda's sex, the last we saw. in 21 and 21.1 they added scenes, but there are none and only in 21.1 was it possible to name the color of the condom and underwear for the sister. I still think that the update is not complete and something is wrong with the oscenes, because since 20.0 there are no changes.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes