MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
It must be the event where MC watched the video of Ms. Wei Lin on his PC using the CamApp. After watching it go to the Park and talk with Isabella about it.
I have already watched it, but whenever I go to the park to meet her she just says that I have nothing new for the case and therefore there is nothing to talk abt until I do?? I don't get it. Do I need to progress with the other quests first or?

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Absolutely, if you have still quest left in the log it is wise to move on with them first. Don't do anything that is not listed in the quest log!

Normalerweise redest du mit Brenda auf dem Flur und das Diner mit ihr sollte beginnen. Danach gibt es eine Traumsequenz und das game listet dir neue quest auf.

When you played version 21.0 then you already reached the end of the update. Version 21.1 is bugfix release!
Nevertheless I'd recommend to play the 21.1 version with a 19.1 save as the progression bar in stats by MC and the other characters seemed buggy in 20.0 and 21.0.
Imo I only want to pursue Isabella rn, but forcing me to complete other quests in order to do that is just shit gameplay design imo. I really don't have time to be doing that. Do you happen to have a save where I can only do Isabellas route? Like after all of Brenda and Emily's quests? It would be greatly and much appreciated if you do!

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
There is no way to do that. You need to act with each person to improve your stats.
Sometimes an improvement is required to advance in the story and it can't be done by just acting with a single person or do one person first and then the other.
This game works different!
I have done everything in quest log now, Emily's, Brendas and Janice. Still nothing. Still can't progress with Isabella, she says the same thing. I try to talk to Ms. Wei to get her to help with my homework she just says that we need to postpone it and nothing happens. IDK what I am doing wrong. This game REALLY needs a proper walkthrough because this is just bad rn lol.

Here is my save file, can you take a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Go to college at 8 o'clock. Move up the stairs and wait there. Skip one hour and you'll see a new girl standing on the right side.
Talk to her then talk to Billy.
Go to old town and visit the lingerie store, That's it you reached the end of the last update!
Yes, I did that as well. So there isn't anything with Isabella???? Update 0.20 said there were new scenes with Isabella. I have not done anything sexual with her at all???

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Brenda is at level 5 I have to join her in the bathroom Brenda's level is insufficient to join her I have done all the tasks what to do

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yes, I did that as well. So there isn't anything with Isabella???? Update 0.20 said there were new scenes with Isabella. I have not done anything sexual with her at all???
The last scene with Isabella was in your room watching the video of teacher Ms.Wei.

Reactions: MrTarch

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Brenda is at level 5 I have to join her in the bathroom Brenda's level is insufficient to join her I have done all the tasks what to do
this game like many is a limited type of sandbox, it's more like a VN IMO, with many scenes being dependent on other seemingly unrelated scenes being done first, so triggering one Brenda scene might be dependent on moving another character to a specific part of their story arc.

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
I have the repetitive task on Friday night, go to the bedroom and watch Brenda Marstubate what to do

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have the repetitive task on Friday night, go to the bedroom and watch Brenda Marstubate what to do
Watch her masturbate (peek until the bar is almost full then hide for a bit), there are several escalations (I want to say 6 but I don't remember for sure)

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone tell how start new quests? I have no tasks since 0.20 and i still have two unspoiled cells in gallery, so there is should be something.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes