Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this doesn't work for me. Either I've already done it or it's a bug... I'm already doing homework number 7
Sounds like you're bugged out then, I think a couple of the updates screwed up some of the old saves, I've had to restart a few times because my stats seemed to suddenly drop after an update. (I don't know about the last one, I still haven't played it yet. I was going to skip this one and let some story build)

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Sounds like you're bugged out then, I think a couple of the updates screwed up some of the old saves, I've had to restart a few times because my stats seemed to suddenly drop after an update. (I don't know about the last one, I still haven't played it yet. I was going to skip this one and let some story build)
yes, I also think I have to restart the game...

v2069

May 15, 2017
Anyone has complete save for this 21.1 ?
And ubication for this saves please ?? i found KST games like the twist but not save in folder

akka40

Aug 28, 2021
hi can anyone help me i don"t have any task to do last task idid visti berenda at the night when carl is sleeping
1701345550086.png

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys, i need to steal Brenda's panties but the drawer is empty. If anyone can tell me what the right time is to get them, it will help alot. Thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello guys, i need to steal Brenda's panties but the drawer is empty. If anyone can tell me what the right time is to get them, it will help alot. Thanks.
the right time is when the panties are in there :p (might be some RNG going I don't remember)

It is kinda insane that she apparently only has one pair :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes