Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lol, yeah a bit of a nawty gal... Won't pop up for some reason though
you'll likely need to talk to someone else... progress another story arc.... so many unconnected things you need to do in strict order before you can move forward in this game.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
you'll likely need to talk to someone else... progress another story arc.... so many unconnected things you need to do in strict order before you can move forward in this game.
Apparently its Monday washday lol. Got her smelly panties.. yummy

Reactions: Stil996

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Can someone plz tell me how many sex scenes there are in the game so far and with wich characters, thanks in advance

foible

Aug 29, 2017
few sexscenes with Brenda. That's it, for now. Or i didn't found everything, is a possibility also lol
Blowjobs with Emily as well.

And, not that it's much of a "sex" scene, you can watch Janice use a dildo in the shower.\

Oh, and of course watching the teacher use a dildo on the spycam.

another edit, lol. I just remembered a nifty "bug" that I found. Once you get to the point where you can fool around with Brenda in the shower, there are times of day/week that both Brenda and Emily are in the bathroom at the same time. On rare occasions, Brenda will be in the shower and Emily will be standing at the mirror. When this happens, you can still fool around with Brenda. I imagine KsT overlooked that scenario.

Last edited:

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
Due to body structure, I would divide the heroines into three groups:
-Heavy artillery (fat tissue hypertrophy):Janice Stone, Michelle Anne, Lisa Anne, Rachel Clemens
- Alien (hypertrophy of muscle tissue):Emily Perez, Issabela, Britney Brooks, The newest monster 0.22
-Women: Brenda Perez, Wei Lin.

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
Janice in the new game KST made a very big one. I don't like the new Janice very much. She got fatter and her face changed. In the old Twist, the women maybe weren't slimmer or something.
Now I read your comments and realize I'm not the only one.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Janice in the new game KST made a very big one. I don't like the new Janice very much. She got fatter and her face changed. In the old Twist, the women maybe weren't slimmer or something.
Now I read your comments and realize I'm not the only one.
I like both versions of Janice.
TT: obviously low def because of being from the older game, looking a bit younger
SM: definitely the better model in a technical sense, fully customizable, looking a bit older which makes sense in-game.

Last edited:

punchsparrow

Aug 21, 2018
I ended up buying it from the pharmacy it was telling me to find it in the house in the bathroom but there was nothing there

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nice update, I didn't play the previous alpha so, in terms of content, it was more than decent; it could have used a bit more focus on the triplets, but I'm not gonna complain. Now all they need to do is keep staying on a steady and quicker track, and I might consider joining their Patreon once again.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So I think I got to the end of content for the game, so far.
If you just want 2 sex scenes, go for it, but is just one character, not all the women.
I don't count handjobs, blowjobs or that, as sex scenes

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes