Leera

Apr 23, 2020
seaside is so tame compared to the twist. in the twist you could literally pimp out your own mom to your nerdy friend and your mom would end up liking him and she would meet him secretely at the beach to get impregnated by him.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
seaside is so tame compared to the twist. in the twist you could literally pimp out your own mom to your nerdy friend and your mom would end up liking him and she would meet him secretely at the beach to get impregnated by him.
my theory is that he didn't push any sex scenes or story forward while he was working on twist, so for 2+ years seaside has been growing stagnant. now that's he only working on one game, i would expect it to go faster but sadly it hasn't. i think it would be best if he stopped making new characters and actually focused on the existing ones, the newest character looks terrible.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
hey guys , can u give me all the code for clothes
Xc9J3H Brendas Leggins Exclusive
P3hG20 Brendas Swimsuit Exclusive
Eh45kS Emily Lingerie
Ro43V2 Brenda Helloween
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E Brenda Tiny Panties
JforteenNipples Janice Nipple Piercing
L1xT9f Brenda Lingerie Set
J2coA3 Janice Body Accessoires
DxL2fb Brenda Underwaer
HalloweenEmy
KelE7Trp Emily Panties
MerryXmasTeacher
LnGBrShoes14 Brenda Shoes
JncStrp23 Janice Strapy Underwear

DressUp Unlock all Char customizations

This should be all.

Last edited:

LOLIPOPPOK

Feb 13, 2018
Xc9J3H Brendas Leggins Exclusive
P3hG20 Brendas Swimsuit Exclusive
Eh45kS Emily Lingerie
Ro43V2 Brenda Helloween
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E Brenda Tiny Panties
JforteenNipples Janice Nipple Piercing
L1xT9f Brenda Lingerie Set
J2coA3 Janice Body Accessoires
DxL2fb Brenda Underwaer
HalloweenEmy
KelE7Trp Emily Panties

DressUp Unlock all Char customizations

This should be all.
thanks my bro

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Oh my God, are you too lazy to read the messages above?) Yes, the update will be released this week, somewhere on December 29-30, the hacked version will appear either on the same day or a day later.
People on this website reading previous posts, using the search function or reading the info on an OP??? I think that would take more than a xmas miracle

• Love
Reactions: Zandalf
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes