r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
20.0 update was with Brenda's sex, the last we saw. in 21 and 21.1 they added scenes, but there are none and only in 21.1 was it possible to name the color of the condom and underwear for the sister. I still think that the update is not complete and something is wrong with the oscenes, because since 20.0 there are no changes.
If you say so...
emily_new_event.jpg emily_photoshot.jpg janice_score.jpg janice_strenght.jpg Lisa_score.jpg janice_score_02.jpg

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
20.0 update was with Brenda's sex, the last we saw. in 21 and 21.1 they added scenes, but there are none and only in 21.1 was it possible to name the color of the condom and underwear for the sister. I still think that the update is not complete and something is wrong with the oscenes, because since 20.0 there are no changes.
This sounds like a you problem rather than the game, are you positive you downloaded the correct version and not an out dated link, or extracted the wrong one? But there is no issue with the last update, all the scenes and events in the change log are there and have been since 0.21.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
What's the new Isabella scene from previous update? I can't seem to progress with her. I get txt msg saying to meet at park but she doesn't say anything new???? Don't know how to progress with her.

Anyone have a save with her content unlocked or can atleast progress with her?

matrix1573

Oct 19, 2022
V0.21, I am trying to translate this game,Using BepInEx and AutoTranslator.But its dialogue has spaces, and changing the font doesn't work either。Is there any way? 123.jpg
QQ浏览器截图20231124121524.jpg

Aksusa

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any money cheat in this game? I saw someone saying it was on the first page, but there's nothing in there.

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Is there any money cheat in this game? I saw someone saying it was on the first page, but there's nothing in there.

upload your save file to the web site. On the page change your money as much as you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aksusa
Feb 23, 2020
There's nothing clickable available, even escape won't function.
In that case I always go to my save folder in Documents and make a backup of the already existing save files and assign them in a seperate folder before overwriting a slot.
I usually just save my game and then press the windows button to bring up the menu then click on a different tab then close the game and restart it if I want too

der_stresser85

Feb 12, 2020
Hallo ich stecke fest, es steht schlage die Zeit Tod
ich hab locker 30 Tage gesprungen. Es sollte das Abendessen kommen, aber ich finde keine Möglichkeit, es zu beginnen.
Bin PC hab ich den Stream gesehen Brenda kam im Flur in Roten Kleid dann stehe ich wieder in meinem Raum und meine Mission ist „Zeit totschlagen“

Was kann ich machen

Charisma ist 2

Reactions: Stuwi71
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes