manneychin

May 8, 2017
What?? You mean that this (excellent) game will not go on for years and years like "The Twist" ??
Doubt SM will be updated for ~6 years like The Twist (2016.Q4-2023.Q1). Also, that 6 year figure is deceiving. In its final 2 years, when it overlapped with SM, The Twist got increasingly paper thin updates, just something to keep people hooked. Ironically, payer base started to grow once The Twist was put to rest and SM remained the only thing on offer.
So 3 years in, yeah, I think SM is in its second half of its life.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
I don't feel like anything I said changes even if we admit there's 2-3 more years of releases left in Seaside Mistery. KsT is on the up and there's simply no reason to rock the boat. It's too late to add incest well. He would take all the aforementioned risks plus another I forgot: the risk of incest-pervs all of a sudden seeing SM pop up on their radar only to be pissed off by yet another lifeless, boring, retconned incest experience (i.e. where he just renames relations / adjusts name-calling). I'm definitely in the camp of: Better no incest at all instead of retconned.
yeah sorry if that was the impression but I wasn't disagreeing with anything else you said

Reactions: manneychin

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
is this game don't has the first WALKTHROUGH ? i not play this game 4 years now but today i star donwload it to try what it look like no WALKTHROUGH how do i know how to play what to do ????????? rate 0/10

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
is this game don't has the first WALKTHROUGH ? i not play this game 4 years now but today i star donwload it to try what it look like no WALKTHROUGH how do i know how to play what to do ????????? rate 0/10
Relax comrade, the walkthrough is built in on the top right of the screen. it spoils nothing while still pointing you in the right direction. Could be better but it's what we got.

BOBBOB234

Jan 27, 2023
When using the spy camera from the computer to see the teacher, this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?
It won't let me advance the scene from then on Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 123623.png

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
1st time playing this shit and it will be my last, buggy af, saving bricks the game, how has this game been in development for almost 4 years and has a fucking save brick? I'm not wasting my life on this shit, good luck my dude.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I´m stuck after reporting to isabella and watching the video about the girl stealing the card from mr lin desktop, the "mission" icon is empty and i don't know what i have to do to unlock the rest of the scenes. Any ideas?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This post just made me realize this game has been going on for FOUR YEARS and people are still at the stage of waiting for anything to happen.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes