orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
Did save location changes between versions?
I run this new release, but it cannot see my saves.

Edit: Deleted save folder and run game so it creates new one. After making new save game, zero files in save folder. So where are they? How I'm supposed to continue?

Last edited:

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
is this game don't has the first WALKTHROUGH ? i not play this game 4 years now but today i star donwload it to try what it look like no WALKTHROUGH how do i know how to play what to do ????????? rate 0/10
Theres a walkthrough upto 0.14 on the OP, after that the game literally holds your hand (so your able to hold other things) with the quest log

Reactions: Strat1

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Oh I think you have to progress with other characters first and then it will trigger the text message from Emily.
Thats helpful to know, thanks. But how to progress with Lisa than because trying to talk to her has the "new" tag on the option but than there are no choices to say after "talk" except to go back.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Several other users have pointed it out but I haven't seen an answer yet. Is the Brenda progression bugged? I've done everything and yet I've got three scenes in the diary locked and no hint on the task/hints UI. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: ell

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
So, in game , clicking on ~ and checking amount of points with differnet persons .. first 2 ist with Brenda
must min 100 for continue in v.022.0

last 3 video .. with teacher .. one with Brenda (8 AM) and one with Brenda and her husband (20AM)

Happy new Year!!!

001.jpg 002.jpg

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Save editor works to edit the money, but it dont works with stats (strengh, intelligence, etc) infortunately
thanks anyway :)
It works, but the names that determine the statistics are very different, and it is mandatory to find the right one to be able to edit the values unfortunately, if you find them, put 20 and you'll have 4 in strength, endurance, etc..

Reactions: rKnight

Panda512

Jun 12, 2020
Thats helpful to know, thanks. But how to progress with Lisa than because trying to talk to her has the "new" tag on the option but than there are no choices to say after "talk" except to go back.
I had the same bug, I believe that was from previous version where I changed a variable to progress. Sorry to say the only way I know to fix it is to start over, which is what I did.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I had the same bug, I believe that was from previous version where I changed a variable to progress. Sorry to say the only way I know to fix it is to start over, which is what I did.
Thats unfortunate considering I never changed anything. I've started over one to many times already... Big Shame, thanks anyway but fk that.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
So, in game , clicking on ~ and checking amount of points with differnet persons .. first 2 ist with Brenda
must min 100 for continue in v.022.0

last 3 video .. with teacher .. one with Brenda (8 AM) and one with Brenda and her husband (20AM)

Happy new Year!!!

View attachment 3221576 View attachment 3221579
Does anything needed to trigger brenda dairy scenes other than the stat bcoz i have it 104 but still scenes are not triggering at the time you told

Reactions: qqqu
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes