MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello friends, I have a problem. I changed Ms. Lee's clothes on the computer before I met her for the first time. And now I always get a black screen when I want to go into her classroom and I can't, even on the PC, to get dressed, then I get a black screen there too. How can I reset them back to default? I'll include the save file right away :cool:

*//

Jan 17, 2018
Hello friends, I have a problem. I changed Ms. Lee's clothes on the computer before I met her for the first time. And now I always get a black screen when I want to go into her classroom and I can't, even on the PC, to get dressed, then I get a black screen there too. How can I reset them back to default? I'll include the save file right away :cool:
happy new year, enjoy

billbill123

Apr 10, 2019
If you are having issues with black screen for any Wei Lin's scenes, this is definitely due to having customized her at any point before current 22.1 version of the game. I ran an old version of SM the 21.1 version. I loaded my newest save game, went into customization for Wei Lin, then clicked the Reset button in the bottom left. Saved the game and exited. Ran the newest version of the game again 22.1, loaded up the newest save and bingo that fixed it. Able to do the new Wei Lin scenes.

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Hey, MAC version got released ( ). Package DOES NOT include crack, You need to crack it same as before ;)

Package size: 5.3 GB

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes