billbill123

Apr 10, 2019
alright so I know I have done this in previous saves but now cannot find Brenda's underwear. I search the second drawer of her dresser at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00. All say too early check back later. I check at 16:00 and it says I am too late. I have done this every day of the week.

Anyone know what the heck I am doing wrong?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
should be his location, trying changing to 15 and save it to a different numbered save so you don't mess up your main save. Then try loading the one you changed.
It didn't help, the guy still doesn't come. Do I have to meet him somewhere else first??

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Ach da is wer , aber da fehlt mir Stärke 2 :-( | Oh, there's someone, but I'm missing strength 2 :-(
Yeah you missed some quests from the beginning to build up your strenght (not quite sure if it was helping Brenda lifting the bed or hedge cutting or sth like that)

Reactions: parzyszek

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah you missed some quests from the beginning to build up your strenght (not quite sure if it was helping Brenda lifting the bed or hedge cutting or sth like that)
hedge cutting I did it recently... But how could I have missed something if the task isn't in the list? I always did everything according to the list!

The task of helping Brenda with the bed just came when I had to get her weights out of the garage :cool:

And then I lifted the dumbbell a few times and boom, I'm at level 2 strength ^-^

Last edited:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Tricky question...but if you did everything according the quest list you should have passed strenght 2 or it's a bug in the game that caught you.
Everything is fine with the bed & Brenda has taken care of it with the starch. NOW I only have the problem that my only task is to get into bed with Brenda at night BUT stupid Carl is always there and in the morning when I get up my character tells me to try it when Carl is in the office spent the night. BUT when is that. oh, man

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem: before I introduced myself to Britney, I could see her friend outside the entrance by the lamppost, whereas after I introduced myself to Britney, the task asks me to talk to her friend, but at the entranc she is no longer there.
I checked all the hours of the whole week but she is never there.
Now I have finished all the tasks and only this one is left.
Is this a bug or does something have to be done first?
Thx

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
I have a problem: before I introduced myself to Britney, I could see her friend outside the entrance by the lamppost, whereas after I introduced myself to Britney, the task asks me to talk to her friend, but at the entranc she is no longer there.
I checked all the hours of the whole week but she is never there.
Now I have finished all the tasks and only this one is left.
Is this a bug or does something have to be done first?
Thx
She is bending over looking for the ring in the grassed area outside the college.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-0.22.1Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
This is pretty sweet. Didn't like the 5 hour grind of teasing multiple chicks just for the obvious with the obvious. Sure we get Janice via a dream sequence. If I had any vote in any way I would recommend a scene with Danielle in the park, Janice in the changing rooms of Rachel's lingerie store, Brenda can be wherever she damn well pleases lol but fr would be great to get with her in the .... dev is doing magic and thank you! Would be nice to have a fling with Emily in the college now that that area is open plus she's flat out missing in the schedule for a good part of the week because of school. Would be a double dipper high five of a cherry on top if one of the random milfs created a tutoring 3some between MC and Emily which evolves into a foursome between MC, Emily, milf, and Brenda.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Didn't KST mention the new tos of Unity ? or it doesn't bother him and development will go like before ?

Jan 3, 2019
This is pretty sweet. Didn't like the 5 hour grind of teasing multiple chicks just for the obvious with the obvious. Sure we get Janice via a dream sequence. If I had any vote in any way I would recommend a scene with Danielle in the park, Janice in the changing rooms of Rachel's lingerie store, Brenda can be wherever she damn well pleases lol but fr would be great to get with her in the .... dev is doing magic and thank you! Would be nice to have a fling with Emily in the college now that that area is open plus she's flat out missing in the schedule for a good part of the week because of school. Would be a double dipper high five of a cherry on top if one of the random milfs created a tutoring 3some between MC and Emily which evolves into a foursome between MC, Emily, milf, and Brenda.
What is absolutely not needed here is a group sex. Here it is perfectly possible to make cool sex scenes with every girl, which the author is slowly doing, it's a pity that it is very slow.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes