MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
It's always on fridays that sth will happen with MC and Brenda in the bedroom. Others do a save before and try to trigger specific scenes instead of repeating the whole day.
OK, and how do you know the time? Should I go to sleep on Fridays and then get up and go to her or should I watch a horror movie with her so I end up in her bed?

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
Did you miss something with Emily, Janice and Michelle, did Michelle give sun lotion on the beach when Janice gave her a foot massage?
There was nothing on task board in previous version, so i was decided to wait 0.22 version. In new version was new tasks,but still missed previous. I was trying your suggestion but have no this option, nothing new - Junice tanning on sunlounger and Michelle at pier.

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
There was nothing on task board in previous version, so i was decided to wait 0.22 version. In new version was new tasks,but still missed previous. I was trying your suggestion but have no this option, nothing new - Junice tanning on sunlounger and Michelle at pier.
Here is the complete save 0.22.1, use it so as not to suffer)

Reactions: gglj yu and vaaf

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They changed some minor stuff but the main problem still is the same since announcement isn't it ?
Unless KST is making over $1,000,000 on either this or The Twist, then he's got nothing to worry about.

Plus, former CEO John Riccitielo (formerly Lucas Arts and EA) resigned due to the backlash. Win/win.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Unless KST is making over $1,000,000 on either this or The Twist, then he's got nothing to worry about.

Plus, former CEO John Riccitielo (formerly Lucas Arts and EA) resigned due to the backlash. Win/win.
Interesting than i don't understand why "DonTaco" changed his Unity project "Big Long Complex" to Ren'Py without 360 degrees camera & free roam he said the reason is the change of Unity's tos and his game is less popular than Seaside Mystery so far far away from 1 Million $...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Interesting than i don't understand why "DonTaco" changed his Unity project "Big Long Complex" to Ren'Py without 360 degrees camera & free roam he said the reason is the change of Unity's tos and his game is less popular than Seaside Mystery so far far away from 1 Million $...
Given that game's history, (of which you're well aware) I wouldn't be surprised if he used it as an excuse. The Ren'Py version predates the Unity fee changes fiasco.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes