ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
So uhh.. how's any of this character creation? It's all just customization and very minimal at that. Can't change faces, body types or any of the sort.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Tell me, how do I get the lounge part? Brenda gave me a hand job in my room and on the league by the pool, but I'm not given any more options. The lounge means the lying part at the back of the HotTube where I can only get her there when I want to massage her legs. But there is no possibility of a hand job... Is there anything else I'm missing?

REDHOOD93

Aug 17, 2021
Tell me, how do I get the lounge part? Brenda gave me a hand job in my room and on the league by the pool, but I'm not given any more options. The lounge means the lying part at the back of the HotTube where I can only get her there when I want to massage her legs. But there is no possibility of a hand job... Is there anything else I'm missing?
on a tuesday starts 14:00 when none is home

but you can just get experince and lvl up by doing the "your room" part instead of the lounge, on a monday 17:00 in your room

Last edited:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
on a tuesday starts 14:00 when none is home

but you can just get experince and lvl up by doing the "your room" part instead of the lounge, on a monday 17:00 in your room
Hello, I've already had a hand job given to me in my room. Do you think it's enough if I repeat that a few times in my room? Well, I can't imagine that :cool:

UPDATE :

It was really enough to let Branda give me another handjob in my room:)

Last edited:

outxkill

Jan 15, 2021
enjoyed it a lot. great work! definitely keep an eye on this one...

also this is my full save fr 0.22.1 but highly recommend play it cause u gonna miss a lot content that are not in diary.

liodos

Feb 19, 2019
enjoyed it a lot. great work! definitely keep an eye on this one...

also this is my full save fr 0.22.1 but highly recommend play it cause u gonna miss a lot content that are not in diary.
has brenda more content that are not in diary?

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
Lisa doesn't come to the beach in a swimsuit. What to do? Or did I not do something?

In the character editor, there is a green square in the swimsuit item, but it is inactive, I cannot click on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoodie13
Jan 7, 2024
Is my game bugged?

I'm on the task "Look For Brenda's Underwear" and I don't find it. I'm looking on the second drawer of the bedroom everyday, but it still isn't there.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes