REDHOOD93

Aug 17, 2021
Bro, could you share your save file with us coz your Brenda from the back in those shiny leggings looks hot af not gonna lie.
you know that you can modify to that exact color, the color is pink and you increse the shininess and transparent then increase the glow, let me downlead the game again and give you my save file once iam done XD

update lol
2024-01-15_19-04-45.jpg 2024-01-15_19-16-58.jpg 2024-01-15_19-07-00.jpg

Last edited:

BOBBOB234

Jan 27, 2023
enjoyed it a lot. great work! definitely keep an eye on this one...

also this is my full save fr 0.22.1 but highly recommend play it cause u gonna miss a lot content that are not in diary.
How do I put this file in my folder so I can play with that save?

skeptandre

Jun 18, 2021
I'm at a task of "Check on Brenda in the Living room at the evening" (after carl's eyes open in bed).

I've cycled a full week, every hour, but cannot trigger anything.

Am I missing something? Or is that all the content there is?

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Is the Librarian named Lisa? I seem to still have the bug from a couple of updates ago where I can't do anything with the Librarian. The Talk Button has 'NEW' next to it, but comes up empty. I can see in the changelog that in this update and the previous one there was content with 'Lisa', but I don't have that person in the menu with all the women. Any posibility there is a fix to this or do I need to use someone's save file that does not have this old bug? Any help is appreciated!

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
I'm at a task of "Check on Brenda in the Living room at the evening" (after carl's eyes open in bed).

IIRC this is where Carl is watching TV & Brenda will be cleaning the bar/peninsula as if it's morning time (but it's evening). Bit of a mislabel in the guide to talk to her in the living room instead of kitchen where she is located.

BOBBOB234

Jan 27, 2023
[ COTIZACIÓN = "potencia de luz, publicación: 12712104, miembro: 944000" ]
guardar carpeta en documentos ;)
[/QUOTE]
thanks!!

luflee

Mar 27, 2019
Hello :)
How often do i need to play the volley ball event ? Only 1 time or do i need to keep playing to unlock some other story´s?

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022

It seems that you have reached the end of the road.
Let's let the devs cook.

ssenger67

Jun 5, 2017
Would someone be willing to get me past the "Meet Michelle at the Beach" - this is from 22.1 - every time I try to go to the beach the game crashes for me - much appreciated - let me know if you need more info?

luflee

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, when can i find the lady looking for her ring? I can not find her.
Ich checked already during different days and hours.
Or do i need to trigger another scene first?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes