ssenger67

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone willing to help me out by completing the "Talk to Linda at the beach on weekend" task? My computer freezes at the beach (looking into either getting a new GPU or new computer...argh!) Many thanks!

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello guys, I have an important question :) With Emily I have the NEW sign for Talk but no matter where I want to talk, it's either nothing or in the living room she only wants to talk about Brenda's name... please don't tell me that this is bugged again...

Reactions: el eyaculador

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
Hello guys, I have an important question :) With Emily I have the NEW sign for Talk but no matter where I want to talk, it's either nothing or in the living room she only wants to talk about Brenda's name... please don't tell me that this is bugged again...
The game has a lot of menus marked "New" that lead nowhere

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone willing to help me out by completing the "Talk to Linda at the beach on weekend" task? My computer freezes at the beach (looking into either getting a new GPU or new computer...argh!) Many thanks!
The beach is passed. Meetings with Lisa are repeated on Saturdays and Sundays, but without bathing. at 10:00 AM

Reactions: ssenger67

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Could someone please tell me how to trigger the moving the Boxes scene in Janice 's Apt. and what day and time it happens.......... THX

OpenTheGates

Sep 17, 2018
The game is good, I like it, but it has a few flaws.

The parts I like
Nice underwear
Beautiful women
Good story

The Parts I didn't like
Unnecessary walking distance. Very slow and annoying (especially at the college and beach)
No auto save
Very slow progression of the story with other women

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes