moozoo

May 11, 2017
Are there any more benefits on volleyball playing beside blue swimsuit? I was able to reach max score 8, anything more opening with a higher score? What max score did you reach anyway? That minigame is quite fun :)

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
hi my pc isnt good and whenever im on the beach the game crashes. is there some way to prevent it? I am already on very low. Can I turn of the water off or sth xd

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Any help please, after I go to the park to talk to Isabella and after we watch the video at my teacher's house the screen goes black and doesn't come back again, any solution?

VanyaStiNgeR

Nov 24, 2021
Hello thank you for your answer! But this program is not suitable for this game as it is not made on mono engine but on il2cpp. If you put just XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher it does not create the AutoTranslator folder! Previous version of the game 21.1 I used XUnity.AutoTranslator-and-BepInEx-for-il2cpp and it worked, but in this version does not want to give an error!
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message:BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Warning:Il2CppInterop] Class::Init signatures have been exhausted, using a substitute!
[Warning:Il2CppInterop] GarbageCollector::RunFinalizer not found, disabling Il2CppObjectPool
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type Il2CppInterop.Runtime.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.3.0]
[Warning : Il2CppInterop] GarbageCollector::RunFinalizer not found, disabling Il2CppObjectPool
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.PluginLoader+AutoTranslatorProxyBehaviour in il2cpp domain

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes