qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
Can I ask something before I download this?
Is Janice the same Janice as the one in the Twist (so a sequel where Janice is with Jason and you're cucking him) or something like an alternate timeline thing where the events in the Twist never happened (and Janice is single)?
I know some people may not like questions like this but I would like to know as I wouldn't like the former scenario.
Thanks!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is Janice the same Janice as the one in the Twist (so a sequel where Janice is with Jason and you're cucking him) or something like an alternate timeline thing where the events in the Twist never happened (and Janice is single)?
Same Janice, it takes place after The Twist and Jason's at college so it's not strictly an alternate universe deal.
Same Michelle too.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
go to the garage, you will find red weights there, then go back to the mc room and click on the weights on the floor that you use to level up to 1, you will have the option to add the new weights
I can't click the weights...how do you make the weight clickable what's the prior quest chain you need to do.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
So what are the repeatable that we have now?

This is what I can remember.

Brenda:
* While she is cleaning the kitchen (Ask for BJ)
* Shower & Bath (BJ, Cunni)
* Pool (Massage)
*Bedroom Visit while Carl is there (Vaginal)
*Bedroom Visit no carl at bed (Vaginal)
*Bedroom Visit Friday wake up and see her masturbating

Emily
* Room (BJ Or Titjob)

Lisa
* Beach (Changing Cabin peep)

Janice
*Sleeping at her Place (BJ & Cunni)

Did I miss some?

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't click the weights...how do you make the weight clickable what's the prior quest chain you need to do.
The first time, catch branda at the pool trying to move the chair, then you will be able to level strength

The 2nd time, catch branda cleaning her bedroom, she will want the mc to lift the bed

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I know some people may not like questions like this but I would like to know as I wouldn't like the former scenario.
Thanks!
it's more like the first option, but I prefer to play, thinking it's just an alternate timeline that has nothing to do with the last game except for the little things (the appearance of the characters and the past place of residence)
P.S. I don't like it when they take characters from previous games and shove them into a new game, especially with lewd content :confused:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Almost everything in this game has to be done in strict order, you can't progress anything until the story prompts you to progress it... It's something that bugs me, seems like such a strange choice to make such a "free roaming" game but lock it with VN triggers.

Reactions: speedus98
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes