FluffyTeddyBear

Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone know when exactly Brenda is in the Bath? Because everytime she's in the bathrooms she's either on the mirror or taking a shower. Holy fucking Christ this is annoying

EDIT: I FINALLY found it. NVM people

Last edited:

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Anyone willing to share what it takes (in terms of GPU benchmarks) to play any of the Beach scenes - I've gone through all the suggestions in this thread and none seem to work for me - my computer freezes every time I go there - sorry if I'm harping on this - I'm thinking of buying a new computer or at least upgrading the GPU - I have an Acer about 6 yrs old with 7th GEN Intel Core i5 7400 and Intel HD graphics 630 - but that just ain't enough for the Beach apparently!
Looking for minimum requirements - anyone know if KST gives any minimum requirements? Any and all advice is much appreciated!!!
I run it on a 4th gen i7 4790 16gb ram and a 1650 gtx all day long, works fine
for me ok

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
Oh, I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to get out of this bug that has occurred to me. (if that's the case)
I got in hints : "introduce yourself to the girl with pink hair [...]"
The problem is that I already interacted with her long before she appeared on the hints list, everything the MC says is how she made it clear not to talk to her. And the message in the list continues as if I hadn't spoken to her

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Oh, I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to get out of this bug that has occurred to me. (if that's the case)
The problem is that I already interacted with her long before she appeared on the hints list, everything the MC says is how she made it clear not to talk to her. And the message in the list continues as if I hadn't spoken to her
Ask Oliver about cheerleader ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MinXe

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
It will be useful to go through the game from the beginning or from earlier saves after the update, as the developers make changes in the middle of the game and this makes changes to the story of the characters.

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
It will be useful to go through the game from the beginning or from earlier saves after the update, as the developers make changes in the middle of the game and this makes changes to the story of the characters.
actually, It is a new save from the start :unsure:

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
Olivier has to tell about it, he's sitting at the end of the corridor.

Reactions: MinXe
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes