yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-0.22.0Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: smg2521

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Ok, weird... just downloaded the v0.22 and it barely works. Tried saving the game and it wouldn't. Tried entering college and it got stuck at black screen. Basically, seems that it doesn't work at all.

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
did the whole reset thing and wei still gets black screen during the take books to her classroom quest, anyone have a save with that part completed?

Panda512

Jun 12, 2020
what is the new emily repeatable scene?
and how do i unlock it? there is no guide in the game
Emily repeatable scene is a titjob.
To unlock you should first receive a text from her that she left her sunglasses on the sunbed at the beach, get it and give to her to unlock.

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
For users trying to edit stats, cheatengine works fine on unity. Some games require a plugin to search 2byte values. This one, at least in some areas, work just fine with 4byte as I used it to cheat for instant wins in volleyball because that minigame is either total shit or was designed on a 16:10 monitor and not 16:9 thus is impossible to win without luck.

You can add 2byte by following instructions from dev on forum.

Also, not sure if the codes were updated for unlocks since they don't bother to put them on the main page but enjoy the codes here. They're taken directly from the game's code and not the patreon because I don't trust a dev who uses DRM not to throw in secret ones.

Xc9J3H
P3hG20
Eh45kS
Ro43V2
DressUp
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E
JforteenNipples
L1xT9f
J2coA3
DxL2fb
HalloweenEmy
KelE7Trp
MerryXmasTeacher

btw, I believe you can copy & paste rather than type this in so save it to a text file and enter them this way. The last one should be new if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you want to use speed hack on unity, disable vsync. Vsync on unity blocks it from working. And I personally suggest using it during yoga because physics react in the funniest ways as speed hack counts as faster movement for physics (gonna need a custom black eye unlock code for makeup). It also makes the peeking mini-game easier if you peek so only progress goes up slowly but getting caught doesn't move so you can speed hack x100 and move through it like a pro.

Last edited:

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
For users trying to edit stats, cheatengine works fine on unity. Some games require a plugin to search 2byte values. This one, at least in some areas, work just fine with 4byte as I used it to cheat for instant wins in volleyball because that minigame is either total shit or was designed on a 16:10 monitor and not 16:9 thus is impossible to win without luck.

You can add 2byte by following instructions from dev on forum.

Also, not sure if the codes were updated for unlocks since they don't bother to put them on the main page but enjoy the codes here. They're taken directly from the game's code and not the patreon because I don't trust a dev who uses DRM not to throw in secret ones.

Xc9J3H
P3hG20
Eh45kS
Ro43V2
DressUp
MerryChristmasBrenda
L4cq2E
JforteenNipples
L1xT9f
J2coA3
DxL2fb
HalloweenEmy
KelE7Trp
MerryXmasTeacher

btw, I believe you can copy & paste rather than type this in so save it to a text file and enter them this way. The last one should be new if I'm not mistaken.
Where do we put the codes?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes