Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
İ got text time is 19.00 i look computer but dont happen anything
then I don't know what to say, maybe try waiting till next Friday (IIRC it's only friday nights this works on) and try again. I don't think any of the quests care if you wait extra, just that the time is correct.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
hi guys, i want to ask how can i "ask for bj on pool(Couch)" i been trying for 2 weeks emily always there..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi guys, i want to ask how can i "ask for bj on pool(Couch)" i been trying for 2 weeks emily always there..
Then try doing it when Emily isn't there :p she goes to college on weekdays try then (don't even bother trying on the weekends). just stand facing the couch and skip time until you see Brenda there, or until Emily gets home (in which case, go to bed and try again the next day)

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Then try doing it when Emily isn't there :p she goes to college on weekdays try then (don't even bother trying on the weekends). just stand facing the couch and skip time until you see Brenda there, or until Emily gets home (in which case, go to bed and try again the next day)
i keep doing that for 2 weeks emily always stand in pool, and brenda always stay on couch when emily there... maybe my save bugged
i try again later on thanks~

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i keep doing that for 2 weeks emily always stand in pool, and brenda always stay on couch when emily there... maybe my save bugged
i try again later on thanks~
maybe, bugs are always a thing, loops seem to happen from time to time. I had something similar with Carl staying home all the time, I eventually got him out the picture by watching TV with Brenda (he magically disappeared when she was too scared to sleep alone after a horror movie) . Have you tried talking to Emily? is she waiting for a swimming lesson perhaps? Maybe even a movie will help break the loop too.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
maybe, bugs are always a thing, loops seem to happen from time to time. I had something similar with Carl staying home all the time, I eventually got him out the picture by watching TV with Brenda (he magically disappeared when she was too scared to sleep alone after a horror movie) . Have you tried talking to Emily? is she waiting for a swimming lesson perhaps? Maybe even a movie will help break the loop too.
i tried talking to her, the main character always said "im not ready for another swimming lesson", i try to watch tv or joining hot tub

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where can i find the ring?
Something must be unlocked?
from the main entrance, with the college door straight ahead, turn left and it's in the grass on the right, just before the you have to turn right to face the college doors again... you'll see it blink/shine from a decent distance.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Seaside Mystery 0.23 Changelog

What's new in the 0.23 Update:
New location:
Michelle's house
cl_23_0.jpg
New location appeared on the map. It unlocks during the progression with Michelle.

New weekly job: help Michelle with exercising
cl_23_1.jpg
New way to earn some cash is now available at the Michelle's house.

Janice apartment update.
Now it is possible to visit her after 20:00.
Bathroom is now accessible to walk in.

Janice
cl_23_2.jpg
Progression update.
New scenes.
Several new repeatable scenes with options.
New customization option unlocked

Michelle
cl_23_3.jpg
Progression update.
New scenes.
Customization unlocked.
New clothing.
Her location is now shown in the relations window.

Brenda
cl_23_4.jpg
New repeatable scene with options.

Rachel
cl_23_5.jpg
Small progression update

Nyomi
cl_23_6.jpg
Small progression update

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seaside Mystery 0.23 Changelog

What's new in the 0.23 Update:
New location:
Michelle's house
View attachment 3393916
New location appeared on the map. It unlocks during the progression with Michelle.

New weekly job: help Michelle with exercising
View attachment 3393917
New way to earn some cash is now available at the Michelle's house.

Janice apartment update.
Now it is possible to visit her after 20:00.
Bathroom is now accessible to walk in.

Janice
View attachment 3393919
Progression update.
New scenes.
Several new repeatable scenes with options.
New customization option unlocked

Michelle
View attachment 3393920
Progression update.
New scenes.
Customization unlocked.
New clothing.
Her location is now shown in the relations window.

Brenda
View attachment 3393921
New repeatable scene with options.

Rachel
View attachment 3393922
Small progression update

Nyomi
View attachment 3393923
Small progression update
Has that already been released to patrons or is it just a sneak peek?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes