mcal

Sep 28, 2022
I got an same error . Bug is same just black screen. If you solve please help me
I got a black screen + freeze when trying to visit the park on the "Go to the park and try to find out who is the [sic] Brittany's boyfriend" quest. The order of doing the quests didn't matter.

Resetting Brittany's look (Reset to Defaults) fixed this.

Try resetting the look of the character expected to be in that scene (eg Michelle). I had used the Safe Code to unlock all outfits, and I suspect devs didn't account for that.

Reactions: SadBearr

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
only 1 scene with brenda in friday night (masturbate each other)?
Have you found it? I got the same thing but the task bar is not updating so there must be more?

Edit: Found it. Just finish her masturbating activity then join her after she is sleeping

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
surely a bug i don't have this task, only " find the air mattres" can you share your save pls ?
"meet Michelle at the cafe" is one of the first quests on the new update (along with "go the college"), she asks for more help exercising, takes you to her house... bingo house unlocked!
I still had "sneak into brenda on friday" from the previous version so I waited till Friday and both new quests were on the sheet... maybe wait for a week?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes