hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Same here. When I try to talk to her at old town, it doesn't give me any options.

The only place where I can talk to her, is at the beach, while she is sitting at the pier.
Hello you should open the house of Michelle and then find air mattress around the pool

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
"meet Michelle at the cafe" is one of the first quests on the new update (along with "go the college"), she asks for more help exercising, takes you to her house... bingo house unlocked!
I still had "sneak into brenda on friday" from the previous version so I waited till Friday and both new quests were on the sheet... maybe wait for a week?
Tried that, but it didn't work. Maybe because I started janice new quests before?

Anyway, it seems bugged...

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
Game is bugged was able to do the nyomi progression at the park and i was able to do yogo with michelle at her pool but after that there is nothing left im not even getting the janice progression

Reactions: mcal

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
What happened to the developer? The spicy situations were better in the Twist. Some strange poses, low quality models. Why do we need cool ocean graphics if there are critically not enough polygons on the models?

Reactions: Richardson1

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
How do you unlock janice's bikini? only her one piece swimsuit is available? i can't remember if her bikini was available before or the clothes editor is bugged. started a new game and her bikini wasn't available either.

can someone check if they have her bikini unlocked or is it unavailable.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you unlock janice's bikini? only her one piece swimsuit is available? i can't remember if her bikini was available before or the clothes editor is bugged. started a new game and her bikini wasn't available either.

can someone check if they have her bikini unlocked or is it unavailable.
get 12 points playing her at volleyball to unlock the bikini

Reactions: MangoTree
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes