qqqu

Sep 11, 2018
It’s strange... if you trusted her with the card earlier, met her on the beach, in the park, gave her cream, the scene at Janice’s house, everything should be fine.I can reset my save 0.22.1 try again
If you have the save file where Michelle's house was opened, can you share it?

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Not bad update, i just kept skipping a few days and got messages on phone and went along with that. stop over at Janice and workout with Michelle at her house. Path is blocked on the beach, which is fine i guess thats for next update. Also did a bit of stuff with Lisa , and the Teacher and Brenda and Emily. Also the megabitch had a little bit to do but not a lot.

Jan 3, 2019
I understand there will be anal sex with Michelle))) And also go into customization and undress Isabella, she has a glowing butt plug in her ass))) Someday we will see anal sex with Isabella)))

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
This game a great improvement over The Twist in terms of clarity - I never felt like I needed a walkthrough. The assets and character customization are also great. My only wish so far is for the room switch mechanic present at Brenda's house also feature in other locations. It gets tiring having to run through the College every time you want to meet Ms. Lin or Lisa.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes