Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Gentlemen. Bugs Must be expected in this build.

I hope you are enjoying your work as beta testers, and creating tickets so that the stable version comes out next week.

Arazael

Feb 2, 2020
Why does this still have no 'animated' tag? Most of the time I default that filter when I check the latest games and updates etc. I almost completely missed this update and It was just luck I scrolled down before adding the filter.

Nano05517

Dec 1, 2023
It’s strange... if you trusted her with the card earlier, met her on the beach, in the park, gave her cream, the scene at Janice’s house, everything should be fine.I can reset my save 0.22.1 try again
Where do I put this file in the game?

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Sneak into brenda room on friday night......I've done it 5 times....peek and join her....what is it with that task....it doesn't lead to nothing...always the same....I'm confused....all the other task are done..

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Sneak into brenda room on friday night......I've done it 5 times....peek and join her....what is it with that task....it doesn't lead to nothing...always the same....I'm confused....all the other task are done..
You have to see her sleeping alone. Try skipping an hour just to skip the peek event.

Reactions: Walka

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Why does this still have no 'animated' tag? Most of the time I default that filter when I check the latest games and updates etc. I almost completely missed this update and It was just luck I scrolled down before adding the filter.
If you are interested in a game use the watch button, you will never miss something that happens in the game thread.

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
Hey, i have a black screen when i run the game, i don't know what to do, can someone help me please, thanks

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes