D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Where do you put the saves? It keeps telling me that I can not save if I don't have my patreon linked and I need to be a any tier supporter.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Never had to use it before this update, So downloaded it now what?
usually whoever updates the OP uses a pre-Cracked version (check the title of the thread), if it says [cracked] then the download in the OP is already cracked otherwise find the crack and place it in the primary folder (the same one as the Seaside Mystery.exe)
Watch out though the Crack is version specific.

Daveyjones654456

Dec 31, 2021
usually whoever updates the OP uses a pre-Cracked version (check the title of the thread), if it says [cracked] then the download in the OP is already cracked otherwise find the crack and place it in the primary folder (the same one as the Seaside Mystery.exe)
Watch out though the Crack is version specific.
Gotcha, thanks mate!

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
almost everyone here must've been blind they can't read that the latest version still "uncracked".
Ok, so you are saying this is because the thread title is "Seaside Mystery [v0.23] [KsT]" and does not say "cracked" ?

So then what do we do, download the update and apply a crack or just wait a while for the "hero" to upload a cracked version?

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Reactions: El Buho and Banne83

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
Hoping next update will focus more on isabella/school teacher/school girls and sister. especially isabella since we barely have any sexual content with her

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
anyone know where the new save location is? since it's not in documents or appdata, i made a save. but can't find it anywhere

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes