Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm having the same problem Ashes is having. I can't believe both of our save games are fucked. This update is the first update I have had any issues progressing... I literally waited every hour of the week at the park and didn't see Michelle. I know I ran into her at least once. I'm hoping there is a patch of some sort.
do you have a quest prompt to meet her in the park? AFAIK you can't find her there unless the quests tell you find her there, same for the Cafe, she doesn't talk to you except for very specific set pieces. Everything about her content is strictly limited except for the exercising at her house, which is just like Janice's Massages, where you can go there once a week to perform the event.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Do i need a decoder pack or something? I open them in notepad++ and it's just gibberish.
It's probably in hexadecimal, doesn't matter though, the codes are in plain text. Notepad++ finds them pretty fast, did you search for one, it's the 30MB file not the 150MB one with resS on the extension.

Feb 23, 2020
Have the same problem. The crack seems to be a media player file and just dropping it in the game folder does nothing.....
Well I just had some success I copied the file and pasted it in the main game folder where the application is I got into the game but it closed on me as soon went to a new region and tryed to move

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Any solution to the black screen, i have used the "dress up" cheat and i fucked up Michelle so now i can't go into her customization to reset her apparance cuz of the black screen and i can't go to her quest eiter?!

Reactions: Thumb30

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi, I have copied the GameAssembly.dll from the 0.23 crack into the game folder but still cant save or load. Is it because game version is 0.23.0.1 and crack only applies to 0.23.0.0 or what is going wrong?

I was able to save one time but second time I can click on save as many times I want, the menu doesn`t dissappear anymore. and trying to load also doesn`t work as there are no savefiles shown. But they are in Documents\SeasideMistery folder...

Any idea?

Thanks!

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Hi, I have copied the GameAssembly.dll from the 0.23 crack into the game folder but still cant save or load. Is it because game version is 0.23.0.1 and crack only applies to 0.23.0.0 or what is going wrong?

I was able to save one time but second time I can click on save as many times I want, the menu doesn`t dissappear anymore. and trying to load also doesn`t work as there are no savefiles shown. But they are in Documents\SeasideMistery folder...

Any idea?

Thanks!
Where did you download 0.23.0.1 in this thread? Crack applies to only single concrete version, that is true.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes