Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I have downloaded it from f95 but just see the version number on the start screen bottom right corner.
the Version in the OP is 0.23 and matches with the crack ing the OP (v0.23)
you need to extract the crack into the main folder.... the one with game.exe

superic

Feb 20, 2018
I cant trigger michelle quests... like if my game is bugged, she sit on the bar, and i cant talk to her to continue the progress

blubberina

May 29, 2017
the Version in the OP is 0.23 and matches with the crack ing the OP (v0.23)
you need to extract the crack into the main folder.... the one with game.exe
That's exactly what I did.
Downloaded from here
Started game and saw not connected to Parteon or so and quit the game
downloaded crack for 0.23 and replaced the GameAssembly.DLL file in the game folder where the exe is
Played from beginning, save once, save seemed to work (got back to the game after saving)
Played more, wanted to save again, nothing happens by clicking on save. Game continued in the background tho (dialog progress)
Closed game, started again, wanted to load first save file but no save file present anymore.
Downloaded save from here (beginning of 0.23) and put it in documents\seasidemistery folder but also not seen in the game.
Downloaded game again, did the same, still same issue (but not able to save even once - can enter a savefilename or not and when clicking on save nothing happens)

:-/

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's exactly what I did.
Downloaded from here
Started game and saw not connected to Parteon or so and quit the game
downloaded crack for 0.23 and replaced the GameAssembly.DLL file in the game folder where the exe is
Played from beginning, save once, save seemed to work (got back to the game after saving)
Played more, wanted to save again, nothing happens by clicking on save. Game continued in the background tho (dialog progress)
Closed game, started again, wanted to load first save file but no save file present anymore.
Downloaded save from here (beginning of 0.23) and put it in documents\seasidemistery folder but also not seen in the game.
Downloaded game again, did the same, still same issue (but not able to save even once - can enter a savefilename or not and when clicking on save nothing happens)

:-/
have you checked to make sure your save folder isn't read only? (seem to remember someone else having the issue)
IIRC if the crack wasn't working you get a message telling you that you need to sign into your Patreon account to save/load

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I'm having the same problem Ashes is having. I can't believe both of our save games are fucked. This update is the first update I have had any issues progressing... I literally waited every hour of the week at the park and didn't see Michelle. I know I ran into her at least once. I'm hoping there is a patch of some sort.
No, this is not the first time. Dev often makes changes to early quest triggers and new update just don't work when you use a save from a previous version because in it the sequence in which the changes were made has already been completed. I'm sure it is happened again, last time there was the same softlock with charisma skill and the librarian’s book.
Happened to me too and I just used the save that people shared in the topic, in the end the game is absolutely linear, and customization can be changed...

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Hello need help, the beach is bugge, i have re instaled the game but the problem remains, i can not move or do anything, thank you,
1709307823004.png

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
I also can't continue with Michelle and finding the air mattress. I have done the special guest and both park jogging events. I have no more options to talk to Michelle. Any solution?

v2069

May 15, 2017
Where is the air mattres??
Ok in Michelle pool at 16:00 she is at home , in the pool ..you must ask her to take it

The game is bugged for me in Michelle s house, now Freezer in the quest scout in the light House...puff

Last edited:
Reactions: speedus98

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
I also can't continue with Michelle and finding the air mattress. I have done the special guest and both park jogging events. I have no more options to talk to Michelle. Any solution?
Where is the air mattres??
Just go to her house, he is at home as far as i remember like past 16:00 every day or something like that. When she is home game will let you enter inside after clicking the gate. Then go to swimming pool and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POOL is air mattress. Click it, then go to Michelle and ask her if she'll allow you to borrow it.

Reactions: v2069

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I can't seem to unlock Michelles House, I'm stuck at meeting her at the pier and repeating the "its a nice beach" line.

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
Is anyone else having problems starting the game? I get the 2 splash screens then a black screen with hourglass and nothing happens.
I used Gofile to download the file. I did apply the crack.
I tried deleting it and reinstalling, tried rebooting my PC

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes