Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
The apartment block is locked? The new house is locked but that is Michelles. Janice is the first door on the right side of the apartments.
Yes the appartment is locked - that gray lock on it. I think it could be my save. It is probably from some very early game versions...

torroja

May 13, 2018
I'm stucked at Mitchelle quest too, can't go to her house.
Can anybody share a not buged save?

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
I'm having the same problem Ashes is having. I can't believe both of our save games are fucked. This update is the first update I have had any issues progressing... I literally waited every hour of the week at the park and didn't see Michelle. I know I ran into her at least once. I'm hoping there is a patch of some sort.
I basically had to import someone else's save that was completed up to v22 and start v23 from there. I just re-customize my characters n shit. After I imported the save and edited everything I just saved right over my old save, renamed it and continued from there. Really old saves must be getting corrupted with this new update.

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, I have a problem... new tasks are not appearing. There was only Brenda Friday, college, park, Michelle in the old city (Michelle's house and new job are all ok) and nothing else from the tasks. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
Hello, I have a problem... new tasks are not appearing. There was only Brenda Friday, college, park, Michelle in the old city (Michelle's house and new job are all ok) and nothing else from the tasks. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
where is michelle's house

blubberina

May 29, 2017
have you checked to make sure your save folder isn't read only? (seem to remember someone else having the issue)
IIRC if the crack wasn't working you get a message telling you that you need to sign into your Patreon account to save/load
Interessting hint. Checked the folder properties of \documents\seesideMystery and the attribute "write protected (only for files inside the folder)" was checked. unchecked it but next time I check the properties it is checked again. But as its the same for all folders in documents and its a NTFS filesystems thats how it should be. I as user have the full rights. checked the downloaded savefiles and its stated that the access is blocked as they are from a different computer. But the problem also applies for my own savefiles (which I do not have as I cannot save :)).

Checked the properties of the crack DLL as well but that is fully accessible.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes