Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Worked out the problems with saves. (For saves look for " SMsavegame0 " in search bar)

My game was for some reason corrupted or at least what happened was that my disk with system was full because I was downloading at the time. MY system /C was full and when I tried to save it did not let me. (duah) Just before that my whole game crashed as well I bet because of not having space at my system drive. Even when I restarted PC and freed my discs I could load my games but I could not save them and could not even see them saved and when I tried to save I was locked in naming window and could not do anything.

I fixed it by making BackUp of my saves, deleting originals, started the game, started new game, saved that game, closed the game, went to my BackUP, placed old saves back into the folder, loaded the game and game worked fine since then.
your poor PC must cry alone all night lamenting its overuse
:LOL:

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
There is a bug with 0.23 the game can't seem to load in an edited version of Michelle. Game gets black screen if going to beach, old town or opening her in character editor.
Oh that might be the reason for my black screens, ok it looks like i need to start a new game

• Sad
Reactions: Dante_kumar

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Interessting hint. Checked the folder properties of \documents\seesideMystery and the attribute "write protected (only for files inside the folder)" was checked. unchecked it but next time I check the properties it is checked again. But as its the same for all folders in documents and its a NTFS filesystems thats how it should be. I as user have the full rights. checked the downloaded savefiles and its stated that the access is blocked as they are from a different computer. But the problem also applies for my own savefiles (which I do not have as I cannot save :)).

Checked the properties of the crack DLL as well but that is fully accessible.
Sounds to me like maybe your antivirus/firewall settings might be the issue, like you said "read only (only applies to files in the folder)" is checked for the actual Seaside Mystery Folder but my savefiles and the ones I've downloaded are all fully accessible (and I've download several helping others with their saves)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit, maybe check that your save location has space too

Last edited:

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
I don’t understand where her house is and where to get this mattress.
you need to progress the story with your "mom" so you get asked to find a lotion.
you will meet michelle during that quest and progress with her. cheers

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guessing the triggers are bugged if you completed the story progress from the previous update.

Cannot get Michelle to trigger anything, can't get to her house for the air mattress. Locked on the map.
Cannot get the workout scenes again. Dialogue at the beach is repeatable, but nothing new.
I've tested every hour of every day where Michelle is accessible to the player. Nada.

Reactions: Jordan2323

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
What to do with Lisa on the beach??? I talk to her but nothing happens. Apparently after that the task with Michelle will open.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What to do with Lisa on the beach??? I talk to her but nothing happens. Apparently after that the task with Michelle will open.
what do you mean nothing happens? first time you go swimming together, the second time (and ongoing) you follow her to the changing cabin to get better acquainted with her tits.

Did you fail to notice the guy creeping over from there??? go click on them, they are right next to where you spawn into the beach area.

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
what do you mean nothing happens? first time you go swimming together, the second time (and ongoing) you follow her to the changing cabin to get better acquainted with her tits.

Did you fail to notice the guy creeping over from there??? go click on them, they are right next to where you spawn into the beach area.
I offer her a bath but she refuses and always does this.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes