Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Where do you locate your saves? Checking appdata but there's nothing in that folder.

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
PEOPLE please help!!! after opening Michelle's house nothing happens, whoever passed 0.23 please share yours 0.22.1 I've been asking for help for two days, scrolling through time doesn't help, changing the name and anything else doesn't help either, thanks to everyone who offered their saves 0.23 THANK YOU!!! Please understand, I want to play, and not stupidly replace the save in the folder.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PEOPLE please help!!! after opening Michelle's house nothing happens, whoever passed 0.23 please share yours 0.22.1 I've been asking for help for two days, scrolling through time doesn't help, changing the name and anything else doesn't help either, thanks to everyone who offered their saves 0.23 THANK YOU!!! Please understand, I want to play, and not stupidly replace the save in the folder.
will you just chill, bugs happen! wait for the bug fix

Reactions: smg2521

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
start by saving the previous update. I managed.

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Hello actually I wrote to you to help 2 days ago, talk Janice when she is sunbathing (Janice bikini was opened after score 6) even there is no new tag then wait Janice massage day and week by week you will progress. On top I share v0.22.1 save started in Friday morning and Lisa's missions are not done yet as attached hope both work now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-23-kst.68787/post-13086851

Last edited:

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Thank you, I missed your answer, thanks again)))
You are welcome, have a naughty & nice play. All my final saves of each version has just before final task(s) completion which allows me to continue next version with full of new scenes and actions;)

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
Do someone has a savefile at the beginning of 0.21 update? If I use a savefile from 0.22.1 there is no repeatable scene with Emily's titjob

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes