odino

Aug 14, 2017
Why does this still have no 'animated' tag? Most of the time I default that filter when I check the latest games and updates etc. I almost completely missed this update and It was just luck I scrolled down before adding the filter.
cuz its scene are 3D not animation they are live and you can move camera around or change zoom

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i put a save in document and he dosen work wtf is wrong with those dev i play the last version and now i can play the new version
there is another files in app data/local low too but seaside dont had many files but twist folder saves was there too idk if documant and local low connected

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Many thanks to Hoodie13 for your help) I finished the walkthrough, I understand that many people got tired of it during these two days))) the last question - the task with Nyuomi was only necessary to go to the park or did I miss something else?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hoodie13

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Sounds to me like maybe your antivirus/firewall settings might be the issue, like you said "read only (only applies to files in the folder)" is checked for the actual Seaside Mystery Folder but my savefiles and the ones I've downloaded are all fully accessible (and I've download several helping others with their saves)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit, maybe check that your save location has space too
Yes I have full control, this read only you only see on the folders properties but it is the same for all folders on C:\ so I assume thats normal NTFS setting.

While checking C:\ I found a SeasideMystery folder directly on C:\. Do know where it comes from (always checked C:\Users\<me>\Documents\SeasideMystery. Put the savefile into that one and now it works.

Still strange but at least I can really play now! :)

Thank you for your assistance!

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Many thanks to Hoodie13 for your help) I finished the walkthrough, I understand that many people got tired of it during these two days))) the last question - the task with Nyuomi was only necessary to go to the park or did I miss something else?
You are welcome Nyuomi's task is about the park founding the pill and increasing relationship with her and party team for future updates. Isabella story will continue next step I presume.
what are the new repeatable scenes with brenda ?
New repeatable scene is for Friday night 00:00 you can sex with her now when Carl is not in the bed and there will be a possibility sex without condom for future updates

Reactions: smg2521

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
cuz its scene are 3D not animation they are live and you can move camera around or change zoom
Have you played this game dude? the General scenes are static images in a 3d environment, but the sex scenes are animated! have you never noticed how their heads bob as they suck your cock?

Lemanboy

Apr 30, 2023
i've been checking this drawer for like an in game week straight, yet nothing ever show up, also the "new day" is just straight

up not coming. pls help

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i've been checking this drawer for like an in game week straight, yet nothing ever show up, also the "new day" is just straight

up not coming. pls help
Yeah, she's a dirty girl who only has one pair of panties apparently, IIRC try when she's in the shower.
I think there is a trigger involved with this quest which blocks you if you just hover over the drawers and skip time, so do other stuff

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Have you played this game dude? the General scenes are static images in a 3d environment, but the sex scenes are animated! have you never noticed how their heads bob as they suck your cock?
Unity has 3D rendering capabilities, but it is by no means the best or most realistic engine. Unreal is always suggested for 3D rendering. That, without considering the skills of the dev, who is in Bethesda mode: "It just works."
Even Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't overload my GPU as much as this game. :LOL:

dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Do you need to patreon to play the game now because it says i cant use my loadings because it aint linked

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Unity has 3D rendering capabilities, but it is by no means the best or most realistic engine. Unreal is always suggested for 3D rendering. That, without considering the skills of the dev, who is in Bethesda mode: "It just works."
Even Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't overload my GPU as much as this game. :LOL:
erm ok!... what does any of that have to do with my post? The Post I responded to was telling someone that this game didn't qualify for an "animation" tag, I disagreed... I didn't assert any kind of judgement about the quality of the engine.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes