Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I offer her a bath but she refuses and always does this.
a bath?? you mean swim in the sea?
  1. First time: When you first meet her at the beach, you see her reading on a sun lounger, approach her and ask if you can use the one next to her. After a while she grows tired of reading, and you decide to go for a swim, you invite her to join you... She does... end scene one
  2. Next trip to the beach you should see a guy creep out from the changing area, you investigate and notice a hole in the back of one of the cabins, perfect for peeping... Remember this for the next time you meet LisaAnne on the beach
  3. Second meeting at the beach: you see Lisa reading on the sun lounger again, again ask to use the one next to her, she will grow tired of reading and you invite her to swim again... she says "no" and leaves... Follow her to the changing cabin, remember the hole??? use it!
  4. Third meeting onwards provides more opportunities to worship her tits. just enter the cabin with her.

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
  1. First time: When you first meet her at the beach, you see her reading on a sun lounger, approach her and ask if you can use the one next to her. After a while she grows tired of reading, and you decide to go for a swim, you invite her to join you... She does... end scene one
  2. Next trip to the beach you should see a guy creep out from the changing area, you investigate and notice a hole in the back of one of the cabins, perfect for peeping... Remember this for the next time you meet LisaAnne on the beach
  3. Second meeting at the beach: you see Lisa reading on the sun lounger again, again ask to use the one next to her, she will grow tired of reading and you invite her to swim again... she says "no" and leaves... Follow her to the changing cabin, remember the hole??? use it!
  4. Third meeting onwards provides more opportunities to worship her tits. just enter the cabin with her.
I'm going to try now. Thank you. Sorry for my English ))

srteare

Apr 3, 2020
can't get the creepy guy to trigger when do you go to the beach to see him

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hello! Who completed 0.23, please share save 0.22.1 I want to play)) and not just beg for save 0.23 Thank) With my save, progress stops after Michelle's house, tasks are not updated.

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
I'm stuck at 'Find air mattress'. I can't unlock Michelle's house, because talking to her at Old Town or beach doesn't work.
Lisa is now named 'Stranger', so I can't talk to her at the beach to finish her beach event. Any ideas on what to do?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
One question for those that played the update: I keep having the task "sneak inside Brenda's room on Friday night", but nothing really happens....Any idea?

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
All quests are completed and opened here. And I also hacked some money)))
Thank you) don’t you have a full save 0.22.1? Your good, I want to go through everything myself, but I have problems, the scenes with Janice, the mattress, the store are inaccessible.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes