smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
there is no such message. what to do...
I don’t know what to do, that’s why I wrote about the problem that there aren’t enough tasks, people write where the mattress is, but I don’t understand why they need it (the mattress is in a visible place by Michelle in the pool, how could you not have noticed) apparently some kind of task that I don't have one.

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
I don’t know what to do, that’s why I wrote about the problem that there aren’t enough tasks, people write where the mattress is, but I don’t understand why they need it (the mattress is in a visible place by Michelle in the pool, how could you not have noticed) apparently some kind of task that I don't have one.
Michelle has a mattress but I can’t get to her)))))))

Ter2245

Jul 15, 2017
Worked out the problems with saves. (For saves look for " SMsavegame0 " in search bar)

My game was for some reason corrupted or at least what happened was that my disk with system was full because I was downloading at the time. MY system /C was full and when I tried to save it did not let me. (duah) Just before that my whole game crashed as well I bet because of not having space at my system drive. Even when I restarted PC and freed my discs I could load my games but I could not save them and could not even see them saved and when I tried to save I was locked in naming window and could not do anything.

I fixed it by making BackUp of my saves, deleting originals, started the game, started new game, saved that game, closed the game, went to my BackUP, placed old saves back into the folder, loaded the game and game worked fine since then.

Last edited:

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
Worked out the problems with saves.

My game was for some reason corrupted or at least what happened was that my disk with system was full because I was downloading at the time. MY system /C was full and when I tried to save it did not let me. (duah) Just before that my whole game crashed as well I bet because of not having space at my system drive. Even when I restarted PC and freed my discs I could load my games but I could not save them and could not even see them saved and when I tried to save I was locked in naming window and could not do anything.

I fixed it by making BackUp of my saves, deleting originals, started the game, started new game, saved that game, closed the game, went to my BackUP, placed old saves back into the folder, loaded the game and game worked fine since then.
where is the save folder???

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
In your tasks the message “Meet Michelle in the old town” appeared, if not, then you won’t be able to open it.
I have a problem with that step, every time when i go to old town when she is usually at the cafe the background sound changes but the screen stays black.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I got to the point where it says to find a way to the abandoned part of the beach, some planks block the way and the MC says to find a way thru and that's it, no new quest objectives. Is that the end of the update? We can't actually get to the other part of the beach in this update?

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Michelle is at home around 16:00 or later. you have to skip time until you enter the gate.

Jovogler

Jan 24, 2018
There is a bug with 0.23 the game can't seem to load in an edited version of Michelle. Game gets black screen if going to beach, old town or opening her in character editor.

Reactions: Zongor

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
Hey, i have a black screen when i run the game, i don't know what to do, can someone help me please, thanks

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes