Pothos

May 8, 2017
I got a black screen + freeze when trying to visit the park on the "Go to the park and try to find out who is the [sic] Brittany's boyfriend" quest. The order of doing the quests didn't matter.

Resetting Brittany's look (Reset to Defaults) fixed this.

Try resetting the look of the character expected to be in that scene (eg Michelle). I had used the Safe Code to unlock all outfits, and I suspect devs didn't account for that.
I had to open at previous version to reset Michelle, even her character customization would result in black screen, previous version allowed me to reset appearance and so far so good in .23 update. . .

Mar 29, 2018
Since the last two versions for some reason Brenda's textures in the shower and bath are messed up with white sections. Anyone got an idea how to fix it?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Constantly crashing at the start, either right away or after 5 sec :/ it's not the crack

Jan 3, 2019
I am also getting stuck at sneaking in to the bed on friday, she just jerks me off
You're spying on her. Waiting for the end of masturbation. GG leaves Brenda's room. And immediately you press on Brenda's door. You'll see Brenda sleeping. You approach her and you will have a choice (take off your panties carefully, wake up, and go to sleep) Take off your panties and drove to fuck her)))

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
I think my save game is bugged. I got a job to massage a Janice, but the her home is closed on the map to me. Anyone else got the same bug please?

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Where is the air mattres?? Ok in Michelle pool

The game is bugged for me in Michelle s house
Hello, sorry for asking, last night I asked where to find the air mattress and someone answered "at Michelle's pool" I said: Where is your house? and that person responded "she's your neighbor" and I keep walking around and I can't find her house from the protagonist's house.
You put the same answer here, could you please indicate which part of the house to go to in order to find Michelle's house or if it has to be done at a specific time.
Captures have been uploaded here from areas that I don't know. I'm going to thank you very much friend!!!!

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I think my save game is bugged. I got a job to massage a Janice, but the her home is closed on the map to me. Anyone else got the same bug please?
The apartment block is locked? The new house is locked but that is Michelles. Janice is the first door on the right side of the apartments.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes