KDAdams

Sep 2, 2020
Is there anything else for Michelle after the exercise in the park for version 19.1? How do you trigger Michelle's exercise scene again?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Did they ever fix the game breaking bug where you go to Brenda's room and it just teleports you under the floor and spins you at light speed?

Aug 5, 2017
Hello friends, surely someone else has already made progress in this latest update, I ask (and sorry if it seems like a spoiler) "After the accident in the jacuzzi on Friday night with Brenda" are there no more events?
On the other hand, since everyone has an opinion, I want to leave my creative observation NOT critical (hopefully the developer will stop by and see our opinions)
Since the updates take time and I understand it, to make the game more enjoyable with the looping events, I should grant more options in the room with Brenda, such as erotic games (all day she squeezes his penis, because only in the room The bed only allows you to kiss her breasts?) Those 69 (poorly positioned, the woman is on top, not the other way around... ok brother) there are erotic games with the fingers, that would be a good option for nights in the room with Brenda, neither is it Limit to the room, we have already seen progress, why not in the rest of the house.
Another question that I have because she was offended "with that accident" if she is a whore? things like that I suggest and ask myself.
You've probably figured this out by now but I believe Brenda visits you at night after the hot tub incident.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes