Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="kartz312, сообщение: 11159869, участник: 103339"]
зависает над каждой книгой и ничего не выбирается
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я читал предыдущие посты. Если вы выполнили домашнее задание №3 до версии 17.0, то вы не сможете получить книгу. Непроходимый баг. Автор игры забил болт и не исправил. Вам нужно начать игру заново. Удалил к черту. Может, когда будет много секса, тогда и поиграю.

Last edited:
Reactions: LloydNax

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
hovered over every book and nothing is selectable
You must know the teacher and the teacher introduce you to the librarian.
I don`t know if it is possible at this point or a little bit later you can ask her (librarian). She give it to you.
When you are over this point it looks you must start new (the Teacher I unlocked very late was no problem with 0.18.1).

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
hey, have you managed to get the hairstyle and makeup back? after i go to sleep to trigger the bj event, this bug triggers and i lose all Brenda character customization ,even with the steps above putting the code DressUp, saving and restarting, nothing, if anyone one knows anything that can help me with this, please toss a coin to your witcher

Edit: i tried to do some other things to try to prevent the bug, like don't actually sleeping, but be forced by the movie event or sleep and skip some days, but still, soon after the scene the bug happens, just cuz i'm really enjoying the game this happens:confused:, anyone know how to avoid this bug? the save is prior the bug trigger
Anyone knows if i should have hope of someone coming with a solution or i'll need to start from 0 and hope it doesn't happen again?

Jan 3, 2019
Does this work with old saves or do I have to start all over again? Cause I dont have any tasks again....
I have all the old saves working. If there are no tasks, skip the day, and they will appear, unless of course you have passed everything that is provided for by the update.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes