Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Thx! That fixed it
It's a shame though that we don't get to change their hairstyle anymore.
hey, have you managed to get the hairstyle and makeup back? after i go to sleep to trigger the bj event, this bug triggers and i lose all Brenda character customization ,even with the steps above putting the code DressUp, saving and restarting, nothing, if anyone one knows anything that can help me with this, please toss a coin to your witcher

Edit: i tried to do some other things to try to prevent the bug, like don't actually sleeping, but be forced by the movie event or sleep and skip some days, but still, soon after the scene the bug happens, just cuz i'm really enjoying the game this happens:confused:, anyone know how to avoid this bug? the save is prior the bug trigger

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
were is yoga mat please for weekend with michelle Ok found it in Emily room

Last edited:

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
Yeah, i think my game is broken again. I went twice to the lighthouse but Brenda's score didn't increase and cant join her in the bathtub? What am missing? Thankfully her giant boobs got fixed by itself.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get mysterious card ? I need to show it to Isabella but i guess i don't have it. When i try to talk to her she keeps telling me come back when you have something.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes