Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
What a fucking moron game this is. You can't play it without a manual. It's all about fucking coincidence. Who invented such a stupid system. I spent two hours playing and got nowhere. I wouldn't give the author a cent let alone a dollar. I won beach volleyball once when the girl hit her knee, but the second time it doesn't work, the best score is 8 and that's by accident. Horrible piece of shit. :mad: The whole game is a waste of time and pissed me off. It mainly needs instructions. The piece of instructions here is good, but unfinished. :rolleyes:(n)

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
What a fucking moron game this is. You can't play it without a manual. It's all about fucking coincidence. Who invented such a stupid system. I spent two hours playing and got nowhere. I wouldn't give the author a cent let alone a dollar. I won beach volleyball once when the girl hit her knee, but the second time it doesn't work, the best score is 8 and that's by accident. Horrible piece of shit. :mad: The whole game is a waste of time and pissed me off. It mainly needs instructions. The piece of instructions here is good, but unfinished. :rolleyes:(n)
C'mon man its not that bad...:)

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
I'm completely stuck - I had the event with the 1st kiss while watching drama, spoke to Brenda next day when she says that they can't kiss anymore and can't get any further. Did all the quests, slept about 20 times and nothing. Any ideas?

Reactions: Domas31

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
cant seem to find how to get level 2 charisma. Iv been stuck for like 3 versions there. Its kinda stupid design.

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
I'm completely stuck - I had the event with the 1st kiss while watching drama, spoke to Brenda next day when she says that they can't kiss anymore and can't get any further. Did all the quests, slept about 20 times and nothing. Any ideas?
Through pure trial and error found out that I needed to hand in the cards to Isabella before the guy decided to wake up and help with chores. I gotta say that these open world games get on my nerves.

Reactions: randomguy6929
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes