SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
I Think version 19.0 is broken: I started playing the game with this version but I'm stuck with no tasks on sight: I tried version 16.1 with my saved games for 19 and appeared a new one to go to Isabella in the park, but she doesn't appear in 19 (the game is in loop when the character is introduced, when you find her behind the hut). probably the chances of showing brenda tits in the pool (and everything past it, invitation to dinner, kisses, handjobs, etc.) follow the same pattern: I followed all the indications but I'm stuck with charisma almost at 2 and Brenda relation close to 4......
Probably people who started playing with previous versions didn't suffered of those bugs and keeped going on

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Okay... The game took me 9 hours to complete. Jeez, that grind. 9 hours and not even a single penetration scene man... Yeah your games are slow but FUCK ME, this shit is a grindfest doing stupid and repetitive stuff. Not every progress needs to feel like a fucking chore buddy and at the very least make sure it is worth it at the end.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so I got licking and after that dick slip,can someone confirm is that the end of content ,because I cant trigger any new quests after that

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
cant seem to find how to get level 2 charisma. Iv been stuck for like 3 versions there. Its kinda stupid design.
You get it in v19 when you exercise with Michelle at the park. You have to progress with Brenda first. Just follow the given quests. things just play out. If no quest given then GO TO SLEEP & the next day you'll have the next quest. It's actually a pretty linear game so far. There's no grinding to level anything up, just do what the quest log tells you to do, & don't worry about skipping time or days even to get to the next event. When you wake up one morning & there's no quest for you that's when you've seen all content for your version of the game.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
How many points do I need to score to beat Janice in volleyball at the beach, and is it worth it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How many points do I need to score to beat Janice in volleyball at the beach, and is it worth it?
I think you need to beat her once to unlock her massage arc, not sure by how many (though this might be from an obsolete version, it was reworked in V18 I think)
Apparently it's 12 for a swimsuit unlock

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think you need to beat her once to unlock her massage arc, not sure by how many (though this might be from an obsolete version, it was reworked in V18 I think)
Apparently it's 12 for a swimsuit unlock
I've beaten most of the Souls games and even Sekiro was more enjoyable than this bullshit. Seriously I can't believe there's no talk about this crap.

Reactions: MrDifferent

ar1401

Feb 2, 2021
You get it in v19 when you exercise with Michelle at the park. You have to progress with Brenda first. Just follow the given quests. things just play out. If no quest given then GO TO SLEEP & the next day you'll have the next quest. It's actually a pretty linear game so far. There's no grinding to level anything up, just do what the quest log tells you to do, & don't worry about skipping time or days even to get to the next event. When you wake up one morning & there's no quest for you that's when you've seen all content for your version of the game.
The problem is that progress seems to be stuck for some people.
I have no tasks in the log even after sleeping and skipping days but i have yet to play the events of 0.19 (brenda lvl4 etc.)

Aug 16, 2020
I have eas the book for charisma. However still i have 25% more to go for lvl 2 how achieve that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've beaten most of the Souls games and even Sekiro was more enjoyable than this bullshit. Seriously I can't believe there's no talk about this crap.
Right now the 12 is almost impossible without cheating since there is at least one angle she hits it that is close to impossible to return. (versions 0.17-0.19 stupid hard, v0.16 was doable)
but I don't think you need that to move forward with her arc. did you get the scene where she falls and hurts her leg? that's all you need for you to offer her massages.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Right now the 12 is almost impossible without cheating since there is at least one angle she hits it that is close to impossible to return. (versions 0.17-0.19 stupid hard, v0.16 was doable)
but I don't think you need that to move forward with her arc. did you get the scene where she falls and hurts her leg? that's all you need for you to offer her massages.
Nope. I haven't managed to get past 11 so far until she hits an edge I can't cover at lightning speed and I guess 12 is what is needed for that to happen. There's not even a quest to do any of this, it's just guesswork or forum info (thanks btw) so if that isn't bad design stacked on top of bad design I don't know what is.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope. I haven't managed to get past 11 so far until she hits an edge I can't cover at lightning speed and I guess 12 is what is needed for that to happen. There's not even a quest to do any of this, it's just guesswork or forum info (thanks btw) so if that isn't bad design stacked on top of bad design I don't know what is.
yup, 11 is pretty good (you should have bought a lottery ticket), she normally hits that edge around 6-7, and the last time I took someone to 12 there wasn't even a notification that anything had been accomplished, she just fell to her knees and game won, So I've no idea if it is worth anything or not, it might be that the swimsuit was unlocked in a previous version or it isn't there anymore, (I think v0.16 ot v0.15 only required 10 and that was cumulative ie if you played 5 games and got 2 in each you still won).

Last time I only won by using cheat engine to change some values around.

You should have unlocked the massage scene with 11 though right? that's the main thing, it mean you can unlock her apartment and the massage Job, if you don't have that yet, go back to the beach and look for her near the lifeguard station, she should ask if you can come to her home and give her massages

Reactions: DirtyMario
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes