YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Are there follow-up walkthroughs after 0.14?

To be honest, I have been looking for a long time and haven't found a more detailed plot.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Are there follow-up walkthroughs after 0.14?

To be honest, I have been looking for a long time and haven't found a more detailed plot.
Seems to be the same thing as The Twist, walkthroughs can give you a general idea of what you could be doing but the script flags are so fucked that you can't guarantee anything.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
How much time does it take in between updates?
After mc slipped into Brenda's pussy,I can't wait for next update

lexacoupe1

May 8, 2020
Hello guys! When I try to get into the office in college to show my homework, I get a black screen and the game seems to freeze. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hello guys! When I try to get into the office in college to show my homework, I get a black screen and the game seems to freeze. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem
well all interactions with teacher are in classroom 205,really didnt have any issue

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
The problem is that progress seems to be stuck for some people.
I have no tasks in the log even after sleeping and skipping days but i have yet to play the events of 0.19 (brenda lvl4 etc.)
Exactly. I have the quest to go on a date but nothing else is happening. I checked everywhere. I really dont want to restart....

Reactions: ar1401

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you get the book to increase charisma then ask her on date from the couch, living room.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Exactly. I have the quest to go on a date but nothing else is happening. I checked everywhere. I really dont want to restart....
well only date that I know of is when you go downstairs and Brenda comes home after Carl didnt show up to date and then you take her instead,scene is in hallway so just go there and skip I think

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Seems to be the same thing as The Twist, walkthroughs can give you a general idea of what you could be doing but the script flags are so fucked that you can't guarantee anything.
There are no tasks in my task bar, and I have checked everything that needs to be checked. There is no trigger event, only Janice’s beach is covered with sunscreen, unlocked Janice’s home, and Janice’s home massages him to make money

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes