DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
yup, 11 is pretty good (you should have bought a lottery ticket), she normally hits that edge around 6-7, and the last time I took someone to 12 there wasn't even a notification that anything had been accomplished, she just fell to her knees and game won, So I've no idea if it is worth anything or not, it might be that the swimsuit was unlocked in a previous version or it isn't there anymore, (I think v0.16 ot v0.15 only required 10 and that was cumulative ie if you played 5 games and got 2 in each you still won).

Last time I only won by using cheat engine to change some values around.

You should have unlocked the massage scene with 11 though right? that's the main thing, it mean you can unlock her apartment and the massage Job, if you don't have that yet, go back to the beach and look for her near the lifeguard station, she should ask if you can come to her home and give her massages
Well I did unlock a swimsuit but that was way earlier, around 6 or 7 I think? There might be another one at 12, or not, I'll probably find out someday.
No massage scene for me though, at least not yet.
I sure am glad that making it to 12 in this version is not "expected" though.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well I did unlock a swimsuit but that was way earlier, around 6 or 7 I think? There might be another one at 12, or not, I'll probably find out someday.
No massage scene for me though, at least not yet.
I sure am glad that making it to 12 in this version is not "expected" though.
I've not played 19 yet so I don't know if it's changed, but did she fall after your game? there should be an option when she is sunbathing to offer her a leg massage

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've not played 19 yet so I don't know if it's changed, but did she fall after your game? there should be an option when she is sunbathing to offer her a leg massage
She did not fall and didn't hurt herself. Still, the next time I came up to her at the beach she acted like she did and asked for a leg massage. Then Michelle (that I hadn't seen since the credit card scene) came up and asked for lotion.
Dear lord, scripting in this game is WILD.

We need some water sports eventually in this game! After all "The Twist" had it -----> View attachment 2752206 View attachment 2752208 View attachment 2752210 View attachment 2752232
I hope you are aware that this game doesn't even have penetration yet...

• Haha
Reactions: Maericke

BobbyC

Feb 21, 2018
I'm completely stuck - I had the event with the 1st kiss while watching drama, spoke to Brenda next day when she says that they can't kiss anymore and can't get any further. Did all the quests, slept about 20 times and nothing. Any ideas?
Help with chores she will fall in hall in middle of day then sleep then do homework when doing home work she will ask for jog go to park do jog get kiss then you will be able to kiss her in hall next day

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
She did not fall and didn't hurt herself. Still, the next time I came up to her at the beach she acted like she did and asked for a leg massage. Then Michelle (that I hadn't seen since the credit card scene) came up and asked for lotion.
Dear lord, scripting in this game is WILD.

I hope you are aware that this game doesn't even have penetration yet...
I don't want to be that guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*just imagine a nerd emoji*

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
wow, the guy is using a good engine for the game, it cost to work more on the models, the girl's pussy looks like a box with a JPG background, talent he has because it's already the second game, it costs nothing to go out polishing his models, not just curves makes a good milf

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
Does anyone know what causes this texture bug on Brenda's body? Any way to fix it? It only happens when she's in the shower or bathtub.

1688807838604.png

Last edited:

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
yup, 11 is pretty good (you should have bought a lottery ticket), she normally hits that edge around 6-7, and the last time I took someone to 12 there wasn't even a notification that anything had been accomplished, she just fell to her knees and game won, So I've no idea if it is worth anything or not, it might be that the swimsuit was unlocked in a previous version or it isn't there anymore, (I think v0.16 ot v0.15 only required 10 and that was cumulative ie if you played 5 games and got 2 in each you still won).

Last time I only won by using cheat engine to change some values around.

You should have unlocked the massage scene with 11 though right? that's the main thing, it mean you can unlock her apartment and the massage Job, if you don't have that yet, go back to the beach and look for her near the lifeguard station, she should ask if you can come to her home and give her massages
Yeah that was an easy one to miss. She's at lifeguard station only at one specific time of day on Friday at 6pm I think, but I'm not sure anymore. I went to beach set camera toward lifeguard station & kept skipping time till she appeared.

Reactions: DirtyMario
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes