YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Follow the quests (mostly Brenda) until you reach "talk with Michelle about her back".
You will advance Charisma while doing exercises with Michelle in the park.
#1,138
After I followed this article, I found a task to solve by myself
I still can't find the next Brenda mission

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
The quest log always tells you what to do next. If nothing is shown you either have to wait till next day or trigger a special scene.
What was your last quest?
-wait till friday,go to sleep,hero wakes up,go to Masters Bedroom.Peeping scene

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
The quest log always tells you what to do next. If nothing is shown you either have to wait till next day or trigger a special scene.
What was your last quest?
There's a new mission, I'll go to the park to skip time to see Michelle
But only see FBI Isabella, talk to him and put "cards" and "any news"
This task appears after sleeping

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
I'm also having issues with having no tasks; yes, I have tried sleeping (even did it 7+ days). I've attached a screenshot of all the stats and gallery seen so far. Maybe I've been softlocked? The last thing I remember doing was convincing Brenda to kiss twice or whatever, and MC said something along the lines of "I shouldn't push my luck, lets wait until tomorrow." but I cannot seem to trigger any new tasks. Any ideas?

Aug 16, 2020
I'm also having issues with having no tasks; yes, I have tried sleeping (even did it 7+ days). I've attached a screenshot of all the stats and gallery seen so far. Maybe I've been softlocked? The last thing I remember doing was convincing Brenda to kiss twice or whatever, and MC said something along the lines of "I shouldn't push my luck, lets wait until tomorrow." but I cannot seem to trigger any new tasks. Any ideas?
Go to park skip time untill you see isabela near name post talk to her once done new task will open up

• Sad
Reactions: darkmoonhydra

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
Am i missing something? MC calls Brenda his Mom in the Intro of the game but later on tells Emily that she is not related to him.

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
Go to park skip time untill you see isabela near name post talk to her once done new task will open up
Thanks for trying, unfortunately, it didn't work. I get the same interaction every time I talk to her, where she says "come back when you have something".

Nov 27, 2020
How to increase the level of charisma to take out Brenda for a dinner? The main character says that he needs to read some book, but where can I get it? I went to the library, but there are no dialogues with the librarian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vega095

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You're stuck at this point somewhere (your next diary scene should be "Brenda's Dream" after "Brenda's Visit" :
  • Wait till you find Brenda watching Tv. Ask her to go to the Beach with You. Go to the beach, offer the suntan lotion.
  • Press Talk,and go to the Lighthouse. After the scene it will teleport you back home. Go to sleep
  • You need to Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub (Usually from 13:00 to 16:00 you can find her there). Choose Sit Closer,Massage Her shoulders.Repeat this 2 times.
  • Ask her to go to beach again.
  • Press Actions,apply the lotion. Then choose wait 1 hour till you skip to 19:00.
  • Choose Talk,and go to the Lighthouse. There, try to hug her.
  • The next day, again spend time with her at the Hot tub. Massage her shoulders. Go to sleep.
  • You'll recieve a message at night. Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message
  • Also, some time in the morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can find Emilly near the coffe machine. She'll ask you to repair it. Go to the Old Town and buy some coffee from the Cafe. There is a chance a woman will be sitting on chair nearby. Pick up the credit card behind her chair, it will trigger a cutscene.
  • Get back to Emilly and interact with her. This actions will help us later.
  • Go to sleep a few night in a row. There is a cutscene that triggers randomly with Brenda coming in your room at night, but it can trigger in 2 sleeps,or after 6 sleeps,the number is random. If you skip to many nights,and it still doesn't trigger, complete next 2 points of this guide and it will trigger right after.
  • Now, go to the college in the morning. Enter it. On your left or behind you will be some wending machines, and a woman next to them, interact with her. This is Wei Linn.
  • Go to the classroom 205 on the first floor. Talk to Wei and ask for the homework book. Go back home to your room. There will be a notebook near the computer. Interact with it, sleep, interact again till its a 100%.

Reactions: darkmoonhydra
Nov 27, 2020
do homework and at some point teacher will give you level 4 I think,after that you wouldnt be able to solve it and ask teacher for help,she rejects and after that she will take you to library and then after that you will read book in library
I already have the 4th level of homework. But when I approach the teacher, there are no dialogues with her either.
I don't really understand how to continue this quest now

Nov 27, 2020
you cant get higher than chapter 3 at the moment
I know, but how do I complete the Brenda quest then? For him, you need to increase the charisma. To increase charisma, you need to talk with a librarian or teacher, but there are simply no dialogues with them.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes