Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
I know, but how do I complete the Brenda quest then? For him, you need to increase the charisma. To increase charisma, you need to talk with a librarian or teacher, but there are simply no dialogues with them.
If you have done homework #3 before version 16.0, then it is impossible to get the right book from the librarian. This bug was identified a long time ago, but for some reason the developer does not fix it. Start the game again.

Nov 27, 2020
If you have done homework #3 before version 16.0, then it is impossible to get the right book from the librarian. This bug was identified a long time ago, but for some reason the developer does not fix it. Start the game again.
Oh cool, replaying the game is the least I want. I'll wait for a normal update with a bug fix

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
You're stuck at this point somewhere (your next diary scene should be "Brenda's Dream" after "Brenda's Visit" :
  • Wait till you find Brenda watching Tv. Ask her to go to the Beach with You. Go to the beach, offer the suntan lotion.
  • Press Talk,and go to the Lighthouse. After the scene it will teleport you back home. Go to sleep
  • You need to Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub (Usually from 13:00 to 16:00 you can find her there). Choose Sit Closer,Massage Her shoulders.Repeat this 2 times.
  • Ask her to go to beach again.
  • Press Actions,apply the lotion. Then choose wait 1 hour till you skip to 19:00.
  • Choose Talk,and go to the Lighthouse. There, try to hug her.
  • The next day, again spend time with her at the Hot tub. Massage her shoulders. Go to sleep.
  • You'll recieve a message at night. Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message
  • Also, some time in the morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can find Emilly near the coffe machine. She'll ask you to repair it. Go to the Old Town and buy some coffee from the Cafe. There is a chance a woman will be sitting on chair nearby. Pick up the credit card behind her chair, it will trigger a cutscene.
  • Get back to Emilly and interact with her. This actions will help us later.
  • Go to sleep a few night in a row. There is a cutscene that triggers randomly with Brenda coming in your room at night, but it can trigger in 2 sleeps,or after 6 sleeps,the number is random. If you skip to many nights,and it still doesn't trigger, complete next 2 points of this guide and it will trigger right after.
  • Now, go to the college in the morning. Enter it. On your left or behind you will be some wending machines, and a woman next to them, interact with her. This is Wei Linn.
  • Go to the classroom 205 on the first floor. Talk to Wei and ask for the homework book. Go back home to your room. There will be a notebook near the computer. Interact with it, sleep, interact again till its a 100%.
Thanks for taking the time to write out these detailed steps! I appreciate it a lot. Some of these I've already done but I'll try the rest. Thanks again! :)

Reactions: r0ckh0und

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
Brenda sleep and kisses quest:
Brenda sleep alone on Friday (see masturbation); after spy you can sleep whit Brenda
you can skip the other days
put suncrean to Janice in the beach; Michelle ask for suncream in the beach (have 2 suncrean before)
Lisa Anne and Michelle talk in the coffee -aproach and talk
Michelle ask to massage and run un the park
---------------------
Emily and Janice have more task?

Reactions: smg2521
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes