tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Because renpy is super easy to use and you have "rollback (nubs like this to much)". This game is an improvement in every way to his previous project.
Saying people are dumb for comparing the model quality of two mediums that have completely different development requirements is one thing, stating your opinions as facts just to make fun of people who enjoy a different type of game than you is another. You're on your own with that one chief.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Really needs that see through panel box for text contrast. When you're outside and the pavement is at the bottom, the text is barely visible.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Game looks good, it would be great if NTR/SWING content is optional and avoidable, so everyone could play and follow the route and events they prefer, everyone would win!
yeah, I would like it if he does that, and would even buy it its good enough
but the character design still aren't my taste though hahaha
and still hope he enable wasd control instead of mouse

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
It's the same as twist but new new graphics new father but it's the same basics great game, twist have a lot off material now and when i changed the pc i didn't want to begin again, then why not? let's begin from there :D

PE: her sister is prettier in twist than here.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So, you have to find a book and meet Janice outside (to lead to a dream), and....nothing?
Then, it is just a technical beta show off, right?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes