Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I hope the sequel will be better optimized, navigating through The Twist is horrendous, 15 sec freeze time each time you go somewhere

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Nice, i liked the twist but i cant play it because you have to follow the walkthrough to the letter to avoid being soft locked due to the really quite arcane 'adventure game logic'. Hopefully some kind of quest tracking journal will be included in this one.

one nit pick, the house... the internal room layout doesnt match the external house. for example on the external model the pool door and the front door are on the north and south sides of the structure however to walk from one to the other cutting through the house involves 90 degree turn and logically should have you exiting the west side. Not a big deal but best fix it now before it gets too complicated.

I actually like the models they arent the best but concessions have to be made in real time rendering.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game play in the Twist was awful. You constanty had to alt tab out of the game to check that tedious walkthrough.

1. Perform task (1-5 minutes)
2. Alt Tab, check walkthrough.
3. Event doesn't happen.
4. Alt Tab again, check walkthrough.
5. Click back into game, finally you get the event.
6. Alt Tab again to check what to do next.

It's constant alt tab, alt tab, alt tab, I got so sick of it, but everything else was well done.

Anyways, I made this post because I really hope he fixes the gameplay in this one so we don't have to alt tab every minute to check what to do next.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
The game play in the Twist was awful. You constanty had to alt tab out of the game to check that tedious walkthrough.

1. Perform task (1-5 minutes)
2. Alt Tab, check walkthrough.
3. Event doesn't happen.
4. Alt Tab again, check walkthrough.
5. Click back into game, finally you get the event.
6. Alt Tab again to check what to do next.

It's constant alt tab, alt tab, alt tab, I got so sick of it, but everything else was well done.

Anyways, I made this post because I really hope he fixes the gameplay in this one so we don't have to alt tab every minute to check what to do next.
Which walkthrough did you use? I'm struggling to find one. I've walked in on both women in the shower/bathtub, walked in on the mum getting changed in the evening, walked in on her bending over picking up clothes and the dream scene, I haven't managed to go beyond that. I can't go into Emily's room, the door highlights but nothing happens, I'm guessing it hasn't been done yet?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
where Janice event ?
front of the house in the morning, as soon as you wake up, go outside, you will see her

Where is located the save folder?
The save folder is in your Documents folder

Which walkthrough did you use? I'm struggling to find one. I've walked in on both women in the shower/bathtub, walked in on the mum getting changed in the evening, walked in on her bending over picking up clothes and the dream scene, I haven't managed to go beyond that. I can't go into Emily's room, the door highlights but nothing happens, I'm guessing it hasn't been done yet?
There is no WT for this, the one he is talking about is for the game The Twist, there is no need for one at the moment for this game, since there isn't much at all, just a few scenes, 2 quest and a sex dream scene, that's it

Reactions: Claudio83

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
What can you dou apart from helping brenda clean and finding the book? I dont get more task and other actions apart from the tasks?

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Will it be a MAC version soon ? It doesn't work at all on Virtual Windows Machine on my MAC....

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes