Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello,

What can you dou apart from helping brenda clean and finding the book? I dont get more task and other actions apart from the tasks?

Reactions: Veto91

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello,

What can you dou apart from helping brenda clean and finding the book? I dont get more task and other actions apart from the tasks?
the 2 task
a few scenes
sex dream of janice
that's it, for the dream, wake up in the morning, go out front and talk to her, when you go to sleep again, it will happen

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

le preview of npc system in Seaside Mystery.
The npc system works quite similar to characters customizations, but it has more options such as face/body shape adjustments. In the screenshots you see the same girl model with different presets applied.
There won't be any progression with npcs and interaction with npc characters will not be available or very limited, like talking. The main purpose of npc characters is to make world look a bit more alive, but they are eligible for the sex scenes :)

The current status of The Twist 0.46:
The additional artwork: ~50%.
Posing and animations: ~60%.
Dialogs: ~50%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~30%

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
This looks so promising that I kinda want KST to completly abandon The Twist and put all focus on Seaside Mystery. Head and shoulders better. A little worried to see the frustrating hint system is still here but beyond that, man. Really excited to see how this develops.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
does anyone have the walkrought ?
You don't need it. There are only two Quest in the game so far and one scene involving Janice and that one is really easy to trigger.
There are other small events, you just need to skip hours and go to the location of the girls.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes