blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
This is the Future! But you should rly change the main picture on this post, it rly does not do honor this game :)

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Changelog anyone?
What's new in this build:
-Character clothes customization update.

Now the clothes are separated to Top wear, Bottom wear, Underwear categories. Each category has 3 different zones + emission to customize and each zone now has more options to config: Fresnel fade, Fresnel power, Anisotropy.
Categories are not linked together, that means it is possible to use any top wear with any bottom wear.
-Npc system update.
Now there are 3 different npcs that appears in random position in different hours at the college location. Also they appear in random quantity (from 1 to 3).
-MC stats
MC stats are introduced into the game. It can be accessed by clicking on Phone icon on the top of the screen.
-Characters progression update.
New scenes for Brenda and Emily.
-Weight bar added to MC room. It is used to increase Strength stat.
and many more improvements, bugfixes, etc.

Nov 21, 2019
i experience a shitton of bugs. control, graphic and light. everything went well on the last upload. this time a can't do anything without standing in the dark, glitching or having no control over the character.

Reactions: Markuss

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
i experience a shitton of bugs. control, graphic and light. everything went well on the last upload. this time a can't do anything without standing in the dark, glitching or having no control over the character.
when was your last video card up date? just asking as things are running well for me.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
well if the player can name the mc and if this game kind of plays like the twist consider me intrigued. It will be cooler IF the dev/dev's add controller support sooner or later then i'd have to support the game

Last edited:

Optiic

Aug 15, 2018
Getting black screens when fast travelling or entering living room

EDIT: Fixed, start new game

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
So far things look good, would if possible like the ability to change key binding. do like the point a click method for moving however despite the adjustment walking speed slide. I click a point I want to walk to and still walk past by my intended.
Now it could just be me but it seems the only inter action is talking about the TV, Book and cleaning. Or have I missed somethings.
The book is by the pool on the round table under the umbrella. Just FYI for those whom might be looking for it.

exter

May 29, 2017
-Npc system. The first npc characters appeared in the game. Npc character means that you cannot interact with them, they are here just to make the game look more alive.
You can meet npc characters in the first intro scene (inside the bus) and at the college, on the bench. At the intro scene, npc presets are set randomly.
I hope you will be able to interact with some of those NPCs. For me the college girl with the black top is the only really good looking character in the game so far (in terms of how the face looks). But i guess the developer has a thing for older looking women, since even Emilys face somehow has an "old" look to it. It's not as bad as the previous game though and im still looking forward to where this is going.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes