darlic

Feb 27, 2017
bro what am I supposed to do. I went to all the rooms. In the "journal" it says "talk to brenda in the kitchen" but there's no kitchen in the house?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
the kitchen and the living room are located in the same location. Also, you need to find her doing stuff on the kitchen table and then choose to talk to her (if she's not there skip the time)

Reactions: Jokr_

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
is the twist ongoing ? or the dev decided to move over to this new game?
i remember seeing update for the twist a while ago, it seems weird to me that the dev is starting a new game without completing/fixing the other game...

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Could someone fill me in on how this and the twist relate?

I've been playing the twist on and off. I think it's my main game on this site, but with like 3-4 hours a week, I expect to finish it in late 2023.

Is this a continuation? Spinoff? Same character faces, different everything?

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Not sure if KsT is on these forums but I suggest switching to newer input system within Unity. The legacy one being used here doesn't work in remote desktop settings (I only download/play these games in a VM). I see it with a lot of Unity games.

/bug

Oct 29, 2018
Is there really any need for this game to be using 100% GPU at all time? For what it's doing that's carelessly unoptimized, or it's mining something.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
so wait... 5.89gb game file and nothing happens after Emily tells you how she's not related and you move the lawn chair? wtf are the other 5.88 gbs for...? graphics...?

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
When i start the game, my hard drive starts clicking. This has never happened before...
This happens 2 days before your hard drive spins out of control, melts the cables, explodes, and usually you fix it by putting it in the bathtub for 2 hours, underwater before you turn it on next time.

Mayan civilizations already knew this centuries ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
bro what am I supposed to do. I went to all the rooms. In the "journal" it says "talk to brenda in the kitchen" but there's no kitchen in the house?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
the kitchen+ living room =all a big room like a loft , and the game is a beta , no have history yet.....

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
What's new in this build:
-Character clothes customization update.

Now the clothes are separated to Top wear, Bottom wear, Underwear categories. Each category has 3 different zones + emission to customize and each zone now has more options to config: Fresnel fade, Fresnel power, Anisotropy.
Categories are not linked together, that means it is possible to use any top wear with any bottom wear.
-Npc system update.
Now there are 3 different npcs that appears in random position in different hours at the college location. Also they appear in random quantity (from 1 to 3).
-MC stats
MC stats are introduced into the game. It can be accessed by clicking on Phone icon on the top of the screen.
-Characters progression update.
New scenes for Brenda and Emily.
-Weight bar added to MC room. It is used to increase Strength stat.
and many more improvements, bugfixes, etc.
I can't find those new scenes... any help by chance :p ?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Just downloaded and started the game. But unfortunately all black screen from the very beginning. The Twist used to work just fine. But this game is simply all black screen all the way. Also tried minimizing the setting but still the same.
Im using a 3rd Gen Ci5 Laptop 8GB RAM with Integrated Graphics.

Reactions: ann87ra

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Could someone fill me in on how this and the twist relate?

I've been playing the twist on and off. I think it's my main game on this site, but with like 3-4 hours a week, I expect to finish it in late 2023.

Is this a continuation? Spinoff? Same character faces, different everything?
This is a completely different game, not a continuation of The Twist. The only relation to the Twist is that Janice appears in Seaside, only she seems to be more of a secondary character.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
is the twist ongoing ? or the dev decided to move over to this new game?
i remember seeing update for the twist a while ago, it seems weird to me that the dev is starting a new game without completing/fixing the other game...
He is still doing updates to The Twist, but they aren't as long as previous updates. The Twist is actually completed, he's just updating it until he is done with the betas for Seaside and it actually becomes a full game.

Reactions: madarapotato

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Just downloaded and started the game. But unfortunately all black screen from the very beginning. The Twist used to work just fine. But this game is simply all black screen all the way. Also tried minimizing the setting but still the same.
Im using a 3rd Gen Ci5 Laptop 8GB RAM with Integrated Graphics.
need some help plz..

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes