Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I can't trigger the two new scenes with Brenda and Emily.... lol I can't find anything new, only the workout thing.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Whoops...
1633324058196.png
The girls were also sync'd in the Bathroom by this point as well. Couldn't peep on the mom b/c the daughter was bathing. Her at the sink would've been an interesting scenario, though.

Having played The Twist, there was a lot familiar with this one. Upstairs layout was the same, but the downstairs was a bit different.

Pretty good for a demo. The click-to-move is clunky at times. I'm glad there's an auto-travel to various locations to save the frustration. I'd honestly prefer to have the click zones rather than click around to save time getting places as well instead of having to walk to get there. Free roaming does have some advantages, though.

Love the customization options, though the color picker leaves much to be desired. A simplified color picker with a slider for darkness would be really useful here and allow to get through the customizations much faster. Doesn't necessarily need the HSV/RGB/HEX values, but at least the two first parts and a preview area.

1633324880642.png

While not much to do, the demo is good.

One thing I'd consider is moving the controls together on the screen. As it stands, I have to go top-left, click the (fairly small) up arrow, then click Skip. Once it updates, click the Girls icon, click the X, and travel. Moving the Skip interface over and making it more of a linear interface and putting it below the rest might work. Something like...
< XX:XX > | SKIP |
On an ultrawide at 3440x1440, this would a LOT of mouse travel.

Great job! Looking forward to what's to come.

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Well, this function is not particularly demanding for Unity, so I don't think performance will be particularly affected.

Oct 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully, once the game gets more and more up to date later on then the magic can fucking happen then we can have a sandbox full of excitement to the fullest extent. cannot wait to see what is going to come and come in the next updates! - I'd love to fuck around and tinker with the settings of the game and see what I can do with all of the characters and see exactly what my mischievous ways can come up with! well, hopefully, the Pregnancy-System will be spot on and I can enjoy myself messing with all types of stuff.

Oct 15, 2017
I like this game because you can freely walk around unlike the original game. but overall it's fun and cannot wait to see the future updates in the near later-on.

Reactions: Fox42
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes