angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
I hope you will be able to interact with some of the NPCs. For me the college girl with the black top is the only really good looking character in the game so far (in terms of how the face looks). But i guess the developer has a thing for older looking women, since even Emilys face somehow has an "old" look to it. It's not as bad as the previous game though and im still looking forward to where this is going.
I gotta agree with you there the NPCs actually looked good than the main girls haha. Idk if the look was random generated or one of their colleagues made it like that. If its random then I'm impressed

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry if I missed it in the thread but is there a list of stuff you can do/unlock? I've gotten the finding the book thing, moving the pool chair, talking to janice + dream and talking with emily so far

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bro what am I supposed to do. I went to all the rooms. In the "journal" it says "talk to brenda in the kitchen" but there's no kitchen in the house?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: MercuriusORG

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
i started the tell got to his room then stop now when i start game it show unity then back screen then turn off ANY HELP PLEASE now that happened in v7 But v8 unity then back screen then turn off ANY HELP PLEASE does not start at all HELP PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: blblblblb

habibovic

Jul 19, 2018
i started the tell got to his room then stop now when i start game it show unity then back screen then turn off ANY HELP PLEASE now that happened in v7 But v8 unity then back screen then turn off ANY HELP PLEASE does not start at all HELP PLEASE
same pb any help

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes