Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
On that loop too. Need help figuring this shit out since some ppl seems to have gotten past that judging by the comments.
It seems that progressing the quest with Lin allowed me to get past the loop. Try going to the bedroom door at night after you install the camera in the classroom.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
It seems that progressing the quest with Lin allowed me to get past the loop. Try going to the bedroom door at night after you install the camera in the classroom.
I didn't have to progress Lin's quest. If everyone who are stuck are closing the game when the peeking minigame starts,
For me it was:
1. Peek on friday night.
2. Play the minigame (peeking 2 times till Brenda pulls out dildo)
3. Story would automatically progress to MC coming ount and going to Brenda.
4. Next Friday night, visit again and get into bed. Complete the scene.
5. Proceed to next Friday night.

I started Wei's quest after completing Brenda's. Though if someone has a way to shut that pesky mobile down, please share.

P.S. Idk how to proceed Isabella's story. Whenever I find her, she only talks about case.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
"New Character: The cheerleader Britney. She can be found inside the school, on the 2nd floor." Looked everywhere in the 2nd floor, can't find her.

Update: Got her. She only appears after noon.

Last edited:

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still have no idea how to progress for Isabella, nothing in my task list, but when I talk to her, she just says report back when you have something..so when/how do you talk to Carl? Or trigger that even regarding the map? Most of the time he is reading newspaper or snoring on couch. Thanks

Last edited:

showie

Apr 3, 2019
does anyone know what to do with the watch brenda masturbate at friday night, i've done it like 10+ times and it still says to watch it at friday night am i missing something?
friday - push the "end day" button - "Get UP" - push door button - Hallway - Bedroom.
This scene must be hiding behind the wall, not infront of bed 1693506172370.png like here

Reactions: PinkHalu
Jan 3, 2019
Still have no idea how to progress for Isabella, nothing in my task list, but when I talk to her, she just says report back when you have something..so when/how do you talk to Carl? Or trigger that even regarding the map? Most of the time he is reading newspaper or snoring on couch. Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

superic

Feb 20, 2018
im stucked too at the brenda masturbate scene.. nothing happened, i did the storyline at the college with oliver, the teacher and isabella.. what do i miss?

Jan 3, 2019
im stucked too at the brenda masturbate scene.. nothing happened, i did the storyline at the college with oliver, the teacher and isabella.. what do i miss?
Everything is written in the task log. The first time on Friday at 23:00 you go to Brenda's room and find her masturbating, peeping, because you come out from around the corner and the scene happens, then Brenda thinks to invite gg next Friday, it is written in the task log what needs to be done, and you need to do the following, you wind up until Friday and press until 23:00 and there will be a scene in your room and it smoothly turns into a scene in Brenda's room.

Reactions: hoodie13

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Everything is written in the task log. The first time on Friday at 23:00 you go to Brenda's room and find her masturbating, peeping, because you come out from around the corner and the scene happens, then Brenda thinks to invite gg next Friday, it is written in the task log what needs to be done, and you need to do the following, you wind up until Friday and press until 23:00 and there will be a scene in your room and it smoothly turns into a scene in Brenda's room.
Help me with my problem pls

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes